The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: CLEAR CORNERS (easy instructions with pix)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 126
    sethmo
    The bulb is orange.

right, thats what i said, white or orange

kingpimp87
    I just did the heating way today after attempting the the pull & break method. The heating way did take a good amount of time using my sisters hair dryer but tryin to pull/pry that orange piece out of the housing with a 90 degree screwdriver was mroe trouble than its worth. I also took my time to preserve the gasket but i used some extra silicone sealant in there and held the lights together with some big zip ties for about 30 min. before i put them back on. I have to say though, the corners do look a whole lot better now, especially with the titaium bubls : :shock:
    thanks for the tutorial

MitsuBoyGalant
    Good instructions, I cleared my Headlamps today, pulled to hard and busted a peice of the metallic plastic, but its all good 8)

im workin on clearing my corners right now, just came on to double check the oven temp. I ran and bought some silicone too, i was pissed when i looked at my headlights and saw condensation in the right lamp. Gonna pop the light in the oven and pop a lime in my Corona. wish me luck.

guess who just fucked his headlights up.

Yo thanks for the advice i did it in under an hour, way easy mod and looks good too

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jscout247)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yo thanks for the advice i did it in under an hour, way easy mod and looks good too</div>

you use the pry bar method?

keronic

Nice Tutorial

Nice tutorial. came out real nice, but was a monster getting the yellow out. does anyone know where to get the apc titan chrome/amber bulbs?

clone2020
    SHUCKS, PEPBOYS or any other AUTO parts store...

I actually painted my original stock amber bulbs with silver paint before I bought the APC TITAN's...

-MIKE.

Woohoo just cleared my corners today by myself. That was pretty fun. I think I might give the flip flop trunk another try now.

nice tutorial, thanks!
    20" Helo Ellegance
    225/35/20 Nitto Neo Gens

clone2020
    You're Welcome.

-MIKE.

awesome job, did mine today, step by step everything was right. thanks.
    20" Helo Ellegance
    225/35/20 Nitto Neo Gens

I did the tutorial today very very easy!!!!!!!! but the only prob i had was that my fuel gauge after filling the full tank hits the F albhabet ie goes beyond the full mark line... nothing major but yeah
    Also need to brighten the lite...probably LEDS:) gotta research about that...
    <span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'>Geaux Tigers!!!!!!</span>

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabee
    I did the tutorial today very very easy!!!!!!!! but the only prob i had was that my fuel gauge after filling the full tank hits the F albhabet ie goes beyond the full mark line... nothing major but yeah
    :puzzled1:

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabee
    lmfao, are you kidding? better check you blinker fluid too

HOLY shit this has to be the dumbest thing ever........ i posted the the thing in the wrong thread i was talking about clear needles not clear corners!!!!!
    STUPID me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'>Geaux Tigers!!!!!!</span>

NYmagicstk
    :retard: kidding

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast