The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: muffler fiting ?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    GalantLadie

muffler fiting ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2429610120 so do u think the only way to get the tips to fit is if i cut the bumper?? im not really looking for preformace or sound im going for looks and i think the dual tips would look good. of course if it sound like a lawn mower than it would have to go.

The cutout in our bumper is pretty big. I used to have a 4" tip and there was still some room. I don't think there's 6 inches though, so you may have to resort to the dremel on the bumper cover.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

you can fit it in there without cutting. the tips aren't gonna tuck into the opening as much though. you'd have to lower the muffler a lil bit if you don't want to cut.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

GalantLadie
    thanks guys for ur info i dont mind cutting it i have a ton of scratchs around the muffler opening from my dog when he was a puppy for some reason he liked to chew on the bumper there i was gonna do the whole bondo thing but now i think i might just cut it off and put a new muffler in