The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: wood grain for grey

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    cremeans2326

wood grain for grey

I am willing to swap anybody the woodgrain factory finish for the grey replacements. I want to finish my car in cf and find no real point in covering the wood grain if someone want's it. i'll pay for my shipping if you pay for yours.

just let me know

J Reezy

what Year??

Well, at this current moment I'm supposed to be trading with a Injekt
    But I am looking for some wood grain!! where do you live and what year is your G

cremeans2326
    Huntington, WV

99 ES

J Reezy

OK...

WEll I gotta 2002 ES and I wanted to knwo what all was included in the package. Do you mind taking pictures because I would like to see the quality of the Wood grain. any scatches and cracks? and to End this thread just PM me back so we wont clog up the forum

Calipso
    I'll jump in this too, I got woodgrain and looking to trade for silver or white painted. :!:

rhynosgalant
    i just bought a brand new 03 Galant DE, my interior pieces are greyish, i am looking for a decent original woodgrain replacement, i think its about 4 pieces, one for each door, automatic shifter in the middle console, and the one that surrounds the stereo and A/C, if anyone is interested in a swap, let me know, i can be emailed at [email protected]

THANKS