The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Body kit: URETHANE USDM - Updated Pictures as Oct 10, 2003

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 136
    eracings

Body kit: URETHANE USDM - Updated Pictures as Oct 10, 2003

Dear Galant Enthusiast,

This is an update pictures for Galant Project.. Take a look!
    Front Lip, Front Bumper, Side Skirts, Rear Skirt, Grill is done and we are now taking order.

Lip spoiler is in the process of making. Will update you guys when its ready.

http://www.speedzmotorsport.com/catalog/in...?cPath=40_43_49

where am i supposed to look? i don't see anything

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

escoson
    i see it, its right over there

akiraflux
    STOP TEMPTING ME SATAN!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by akiraflux
    STOP TEMPTING ME SATAN!

DON'T BE AFRAID MY CHILD.. I AM A GOOD SATAN!

J
    not bad. it's the simple look. is there going to be sides and back?

Quote Originally Posted by J
    not bad. it's the simple look. is there going to be sides and back?
    Make a direct bolt on polyurethane front lip that fits the 99-01 Galants please!!!

akiraflux
    Quote Originally Posted by eracings
    STOP TEMPTING ME SATAN!

if you guys made some urethane sideskirts with the lil vents at the back...i'll have to cave...

Quote Originally Posted by eracings
    STOP TEMPTING ME SATAN!

if you guys made some urethane sideskirts with the lil vents at the back...i'll have to cave...
    I would have to agree...but want a direct bolt on that will fit the 99-01 Galants...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTZ_Ryde)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akiraflux)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akiraflux)</div><div class='quotemain'>STOP TEMPTING ME SATAN!

:cry: Â*:cry: Â*:cry: Â*:cry:</div>

DON'T BE AFRAID MY CHILD.. I AM A GOOD SATAN!</div>

if you guys made some urethane sideskirts with the lil vents at the back...i'll have to cave...</div>

I would have to agree...but want a direct bolt on that will fit the 99-01 Galants...</div>

If you read their previous posts, they're looking for a 99-01 Galant to prototype.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTZ_Ryde)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akiraflux)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akiraflux)</div><div class='quotemain'>STOP TEMPTING ME SATAN!

if you guys made some urethane sideskirts with the lil vents at the back...i'll have to cave...</div>

I would have to agree...but want a direct bolt on that will fit the 99-01 Galants...</div>

If you read their previous posts, they're looking for a 99-01 Galant to prototype.</div>

I believe they said they are only prototyping the front bumper for the 99-01 Galant not the front lip, or that's what Eracings seems to be indicating. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong of course.

what luck......for an 02...when it's ready for sale, I want one

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(J)</div><div class='quotemain'>not bad. Â*it's the simple look. Â*is there going to be sides and back?</div>

Yes, there will be.
    It will look funny without side skirts and rear skirt. Not balance. Are you interested?

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akiraflux)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akiraflux)</div><div class='quotemain'>STOP TEMPTING ME SATAN!

We will, but the vents will be in front not back, you'll see..

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Messiah [Reborn)</div><div class='quotemain'>]what luck......for an 02...when it's ready for sale, I want one</div>

Great!
    I have 1 buyer, anybody else?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Messiah [Reborn)</div><div class='quotemain'>]what luck......for an 02...when it's ready for sale, I want one</div>

Great!
    I have 1 buyer, anybody else?</div>

Well, you can count me in for a 99-01 version of the lip if one is ever made. *hint hint* :thumbsup:

gost2002es
    why dont you guys make a super vr-4 lip kit. i would buy it.

nrgizeman
    i'll take one for 99 galant. hope you make one.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    When you start the 2000 lip kit, let me know..i want 1
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast