The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Body kit: URETHANE USDM - Updated Pictures as Oct 10, 2003

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 136
    are they still doin a full body kit for the 02?
    President Team DNA IL Chapter
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

Eracing....If you do an 99-01 front lip can you get it to look something like this? (not that the 02-03 one you made is not nice of course)

***Images were taken from another members home page...forgot who.

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTZ_Ryde)</div><div class='quotemain'>Eracing....If you do an 99-01 front lip can you get it to look something like this? (not that the 02-03 one you made is not nice of course)

***Images were taken from another members home page...forgot who.</div>

Sure thing!
    All you have to do is organize 10 pre-order, we will make it happen! Can you do that?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Sure thing!
    All you have to do is organize 10 pre-order, we will make it happen! Can you do that?</div>

Well I'd love to, but I don't have the organizational skills nor time to coordinate a group buy with 10 pre-orders. But i'm certainly in if one ever gets made. Anybody want to take lead on this?

But by last count I think we already have 4 or maybe 5 for a 99-01 lip already, and a couple more who showed interest:

1. GTZ_Ryde
    2. nrgizeman
    3. HeadAche
    4. PR8GG (from other link http://clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1...er=asc&start=75)
    5. Fishboy55 (maybe?)

akiraflux
    i gots nothin but time. i'll head it up. simply cuz i'm online like 80% of the time i'm awake.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akiraflux)</div><div class='quotemain'>i gots nothin but time. i'll head it up. simply cuz i'm online like 80% of the time i'm awake.</div>

Thanks Akira! Lets hear it for narcolepsy!!!

how much is this lip going to cost shipped to ga????
    Semper Fi'

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KingX360)</div><div class='quotemain'>how much is this lip going to cost shipped to ga????</div>

I believe it is $275 shipped anywhere in the states.

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTZ_Ryde)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KingX360)</div><div class='quotemain'>how much is this lip going to cost shipped to ga????</div>

I believe it is $275 shipped anywhere in the states.</div>

Yea, front lip only $275 shipped (free shipping) within US Lower 48 states. HI, AK, PR, Canada extra.

akiraflux
    once you guys get done with that one i'll start up an interest thread for the 99-01

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akiraflux)</div><div class='quotemain'>once you guys get done with that one i'll start up an interest thread for the 99-01</div>

OK Great!
    So you and GTZ_ryde will make this happen for 99-01. Thanks guys, hope it works out ok.

tomi112
    hay

my car :shock: :shock:

the bumper is of Galant sport edition

eracings
    Pictures Update!

Please see the link below:
    http://speedzmotorsport.com/galant_project.htm

We will make a mold start next week and by September 12, you guys can start ordering a lip, because the production will begin then.. Have a good weekend!

akiraflux
    shit that's lookin good. the exact thing i wanted in a lip kit. slightly different but not all ricy n shit. good work guys.

why are there 2 cars?

eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by akiraflux
    shit that's lookin good. the exact thing i wanted in a lip kit. slightly different but not all ricy n shit. good work guys.

why are there 2 cars?
    Thanks!
    Is it ricy or racey.. ohh what the hell.. SOS (same O S***).

Why is it 2 cars?
    Because we are trying to find out the difference between 99-01 and 02-03, the answer is none! The mounting parts are the same, screws are same.. the only different is grill thats it! So, for the replacement bumper it will fit from 99-03. BOLT ON, you can even use the same screws.. The bumper will be predrilled so all you have to do is plug it in and put screws on.. DONE!

akiraflux
    i meant ricey.

and aren't both those 02+ ? they have the 2 piece grill...not the one piece. YOU probably know what you're doin but yah. i'm bored. and confused.

eracings
    i meant ricey.

and aren't both those 02+ ? they have the 2 piece grill...not the one piece. YOU probably know what you're doin but yah. i'm bored. and confused.
    No!
    The red one is Tim's car and black one is Z's car. To find out if the 03 bumper fit on 01, we have to take the black bumper out and put it on read car. So don't be confused! Red car is 2001 and black car is 2003 model.

i meant ricey.

Yeah me to... he just said it WILL fit 99-03 and the pics are both of the 02-03 bumpers?

Quote Originally Posted by eracings
    i meant ricey.

No!
    The red one is Tim's car and black one is Z's car. To find out if the 03 bumper fit on 01, we have to take the black bumper out and put it on read car. So don't be confused! Red car is 2001 and black car is 2003 model.
    oh for the purpose of the full bumper replacement project then I take it? But has the LIP been tried on the 99-01 bumper right?

eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by chbuzz
    i meant ricey.

Yeah me to... he just said it WILL fit 99-03 and the pics are both of the 02-03 bumpers?
    One more time.
    The black bumper on red car (2001) is coming from black car (2003). So, another word, 2003 front bumper fit on 99-01 model.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast