Thread: Body kit: URETHANE USDM - Updated Pictures as Oct 10, 2003

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 136
    akiraflux
    Quote Originally Posted by eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by chbuzz
    Quote Originally Posted by akiraflux
    i meant ricey.

and aren't both those 02+ ? they have the 2 piece grill...not the one piece. YOU probably know what you're doin but yah. i'm bored. and confused.
    Yeah me to... he just said it WILL fit 99-03 and the pics are both of the 02-03 bumpers?
    One more time.
    The black bumper on red car (2001) is coming from black car (2003). So, another word, 2003 front bumper fit on 99-01 model.
    lol

yah but does the lipkit fit on both.

J
    i meant ricey.

and aren't both those 02+ ? they have the 2 piece grill...not the one piece. YOU probably know what you're doin but yah. i'm bored. and confused.
    Yeah me to... he just said it WILL fit 99-03 and the pics are both of the 02-03 bumpers?
    One more time.
    The black bumper on red car (2001) is coming from black car (2003). So, another word, 2003 front bumper fit on 99-01 model.
    lol

ah i get it. we all understand that the 99-01 bumper and the 2002-03 bumper have the same fitment and bolt on interchangeably.

but, can the lip kit fit on the front of a 99-01 bumper because maybe the shape of the bumpers at the bottom are not the same.

eracings
    i meant ricey.

One more time.
    lol

NOPE!
    I was talking about replacement bumper that we are going to make, not the lip. The lip will only fit on 2002-2003, but the whole front bumper will fit from 99-03.

Titanium2K2
    i'm interested....how much for the entire lipkit, front sides and back shipped to North Little Rock, AR 72118?

nrgizeman
    where is lip kit for 99? can someone please arrange this. i want it now!

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I love that lip, gonna have to pick it up at the end of september..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

8ggalant
    Quote Originally Posted by nrgizeman
    where is lip kit for 99? can someone please arrange this. i want it now!
    http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18326

i meant ricey.

One more time.
    lol

NOPE!
    I was talking about replacement bumper that we are going to make, not the lip. The lip will only fit on 2002-2003, but the whole front bumper will fit from 99-03.
    OK, we got that. But those of us that don't want a replacement bumper, have a 99-01 Galant and want a lip kit for $275 shipped...what, if anything are you doing for us??
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

akiraflux
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    i meant ricey.

One more time.
    lol

NOPE!
    OK, we got that. But those of us that don't want a replacement bumper, have a 99-01 Galant and want a lip kit for $275 shipped...what, if anything are you doing for us??

they will start a lip kit when we get 10 people to buy one. sunday i'll be starting up a thread n whatnot for it.

tomi112

wundervoll

Quote Originally Posted by tomi112

wundervoll
    now that I understand
    Home sweet Home

eracings

New Front Bumper is being made

Picture 1

Picture 2: The red box show you how big and how wide the reinforcement bar is.

tomi112
    SUPPPPER

J
    wow hey can't wait to see the finished product.

seems like eracing is keeping busy with galants now. good for us!

gost2002es
    damm z's car got fucked up!

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Damn thats nice as hell.. Seems like the finished product will be off the hook..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

So eRacing....any more pics? As well, if we have at least 5 ppl who would be interested in a lip kit for the 99-01 Galants, would you still consider making one?

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.

Re: New Front Bumper is being made

Picture 1

Picture 2: The red box show you how big and how wide the reinforcement bar is.

is this new bumper gonna replace the front end there?? thats what it looks like to me. Also, is this bumper coming with the piece that "connects" the hood with the stock front bumper??? I think it would be better if it did not. All you would have to do is unbolt that piece behind the Mitsu symbol on stock bumper and then get 99-01 style grille, right??? Or maybe some aftermarket one you guys could design??? (<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>more money for you from us. hint hint</span>) that will be the deciding factor on whether or not I get this bumper.

...U N D E A D...

the mounting of the grilles are differnt... 99-01 and 02-03 have different mountings... so ud have to make new holes but i dont think a body shop will make ya pay much since they are workin a lot of $$ to install kit n paint
    Diego

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by galantv600
    the mounting of the grilles are differnt... 99-01 and 02-03 have different mountings... so ud have to make new holes but i dont think a body shop will make ya pay much since they are workin a lot of $$ to install kit n paint
    ok ,I dont know if you were responding to me or what. but all I want to know is...

Will this kit replace the whole front end??

will that piece with the Mitsu symbol be on this replacement kit???

...U N D E A D...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast