The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Body kit: URETHANE USDM - Updated Pictures as Oct 10, 2003

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 136
    eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by knightriderXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by galantv600
    the mounting of the grilles are differnt... 99-01 and 02-03 have different mountings... so ud have to make new holes but i dont think a body shop will make ya pay much since they are workin a lot of $$ to install kit n paint
    ok ,I dont know if you were responding to me or what. but all I want to know is...

Will this kit replace the whole front end??

will that piece with the Mitsu symbol be on this replacement kit???
    Yes, it is the whole front bumper replacement. We also make a grill for it. So, it is 2 separate pieces. There will be no mitsu logo though, its clean..

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by eracings
    the mounting of the grilles are differnt... 99-01 and 02-03 have different mountings... so ud have to make new holes but i dont think a body shop will make ya pay much since they are workin a lot of $$ to install kit n paint
    ok ,I dont know if you were responding to me or what. but all I want to know is...

Yes, it is the whole front bumper replacement. We also make a grill for it. So, it is 2 separate pieces. There will be no mitsu logo though, its clean..
    ok 2 more questions....

are you guys going to change the look of the current bumper to COMPLETELY hide the crash bar? That would look much better than having a notch in each one of the openings.

When we these actually start being put into production and when would you need the money?? Just a rough estimate is good enough for me..

Thanks eracings.

...U N D E A D...

Quote Originally Posted by eracings

ok 2 more questions....

are you guys going to change the look of the current bumper to COMPLETELY hide the crash bar? That would look much better than having a notch in each one of the openings.

When we these actually start being put into production and when would you need the money?? Just a rough estimate is good enough for me..

Thanks eracings.
    http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php...18629&start=125
    thats the official thread for the kit i guess.....if you look, i did a pic of what the kit might look like, and they're going to try to make the notch look like a small vents.....no word on that yet......as for production they said within two weeks the first kits should be made, they're taking preorders now so get in contact with them, ask for suki since he's the one heading this thing

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(knightriderXXX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(knightriderXXX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'>the mounting of the grilles are differnt... 99-01 and 02-03 have different mountings... so ud have to make new holes but i dont think a body shop will make ya pay much since they are workin a lot of $$ to install kit n paint</div>

will that piece with the Mitsu symbol be on this replacement kit???</div>

Yes, it is the whole front bumper replacement. We also make a grill for it. So, it is 2 separate pieces. There will be no mitsu logo though, its clean..</div>

ok 2 more questions....

Thanks eracings.</div>

The look will change just a bit but the little vents is gonna be there to balance the big opening, otherwise it will look funny. However we will design those vents so you guys can add a small wire mesh to hide the padding. The production will start within 2 weeks max. If you want to preorder, you can contact me for payment info.. but, I'd say just wait till we have all parts ready or at least you guys see the pics of final product.

akiraflux
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'> The production will start within 2 weeks max. If you want to preorder, you can contact me for payment info.. but, I'd say just wait till we have all parts ready or at least you guys see the pics of final product.</div>

respect++

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(knightriderXXX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eracings)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(knightriderXXX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'>the mounting of the grilles are differnt... 99-01 and 02-03 have different mountings... so ud have to make new holes but i dont think a body shop will make ya pay much since they are workin a lot of $$ to install kit n paint</div>

will that piece with the Mitsu symbol be on this replacement kit???</div>

Yes, it is the whole front bumper replacement. We also make a grill for it. So, it is 2 separate pieces. There will be no mitsu logo though, its clean..</div>

ok 2 more questions....

Thanks eracings.</div>

http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php...18629&start=125
    thats the official thread for the kit i guess.....if you look, i did a pic of what the kit might look like, and they're going to try to make the notch look like a small vents.....no word on that yet......as for production they said within two weeks the first kits should be made, they're taking preorders now so get in contact with them, ask for suki since he's the one heading this thing</div>

cool, thanks Z. that will be a badass design if they can pull it off! Im in for the group buy on the front. Any word on the sideskirts and rear???

...U N D E A D...

TGC Regular
    so, any new pics???

and have you started work on the side skirts and rear lip???

...U N D E A D...

eracings
    so, any new pics???

and have you started work on the side skirts and rear lip???
    Sorry Guys!
    I was out of town, I couldn't update you guys. Tomorrow, tuesday I should have something for your guys..

Jeff
    for us financially struggling g-riders, is this going to be available later on...in my case, probable early spring next year. I'm definitely interested in that bumper and a kit but I've got too much to take care of right now or I'd be on the list for the bumper already. Just hoping this isn't a limited time offer.

TGC Regular
    For all those who are wanting a full kit, I would recommend putting it in your signature so that no matter where you post, have posted, and will post, it will always show up. It spreads the word much easier instead of saying "c'mon guys, I know you want this kit. lets do it." They have to actually find this thread to know what the hell is going on. Shit, I didnt even find this until last week and Im on here everyday. I check everything that I can, and this thing has been going on since almost August 1, 2003! well, atleast first week of August. whatever.

eracings...

say I buy front bumper now because there are not 10 pre-order for the entire kit. done and paid for.

At the same time, i have my name on the list for pending full kit GB.

then one month down the road, we get 10 pre-order for kit. lets say i want the rest of that kit...

will you pro-rate the price for the rest of the kit?

if not, can I atleast buy it in pieces?

Please let me know on these issues at your earliest convenience...

...U N D E A D...

eracings
    eracings...

say I buy front bumper now because there are not 10 pre-order for the entire kit. done and paid for.

At the same time, i have my name on the list for pending full kit GB.

then one month down the road, we get 10 pre-order for kit. lets say i want the rest of that kit...

will you pro-rate the price for the rest of the kit?

if not, can I atleast buy it in pieces?

Please let me know on these issues at your earliest convenience...
    Yes, your rate will be the same. All you have to do is pay for the rest of the balance.

We will also sell this individually so that you can mix and match it with whatever you want.

If you guys can organize pre-order (group buy), you guys get more discount.

how about you make a lip kit for the 7g...... 8g got enough shit
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousLord
    how about you make a lip kit for the 7g...... 8g got enough shit

Are you trying to piss me off???
    Just kidding..

Yea, why not, get a model you like, talk it over with the group..
    I need 15 pre-order to start.. full body kit, lip kit, fiberglass, urethane no problem here..

2003galantes
    Im ready to get the lip kit as soon as i see pics of the full kit (front rear ,side), and i want it made out of poly . Are you guys almost done yet ? Not to rush ya but i want the kit to finish off the look of my car.keep me informed guys .Thanx for supporting the galants. Marco

akiraflux
    Quote Originally Posted by 2003galantes
    Im ready to get the lip kit as soon as i see pics of the full kit (front rear ,side), and i want it made out of poly . Are you guys almost done yet ? Not to rush ya but i want the kit to finish off the look of my car.keep me informed guys .Thanx for supporting the galants. Marco
    why in gods name would you want poly over urethane?

Quote Originally Posted by akiraflux
    i thought it was called poly urethane

white_gtz
    akiraflux wrote:
    Z wrote:
    i thought it was called poly urethane
    Is that like someone choosing Fiber over Glass? Cause I don't see why anyone would choose Fiber over glass. Thats just my .02, though.

Quote Originally Posted by white_gtz

Is that like someone choosing Fiber over Glass? Cause I don't see why anyone would choose Fiber over glass. Thats just my .02, though.
    i knew i was right

akiraflux
    whoa. sorry. lil drunk last night. hah! :oops:

TGC Regular
    Poly over urethane? isnt it polyurethane or fiberglass?

...U N D E A D...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast