The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Body kit: URETHANE USDM - Updated Pictures as Oct 10, 2003

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 136
    where's the pictures???????????????????????????????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(knightriderXXX)</div><div class='quotemain'>Poly over urethane? isnt it polyurethane or fiberglass?</div>

take a look at the post above, we already settled that.......*coughs* drunk

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    ya ya ya. sorry. I didnt even notice there was now a fourth page! :oops:

...U N D E A D...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(knightriderXXX)</div><div class='quotemain'>ya ya ya. sorry. I didnt even notice there was now a fourth page! :oops:</div>

oooh the Z kit....i like that

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(knightriderXXX)</div><div class='quotemain'>ya ya ya. sorry. I didnt even notice there was now a fourth page! :oops:</div>

oooh the Z kit....i like that</div>

I thought thats what it was! I think Suki referred to it as that, so thats what I thought was going on. Either way, that does sound good.

...U N D E A D...

eracings

More Pics Update

Hey Guys, I was supposed to update you yesterday with this pics but I have some technical problem so this is it..

Front and side only.. grill and rear will follow next week, there's some adjustment we have to make.. the abs plastic does not want to cooperate with us so it takes a little longer.

Here it is..

Nice jobs guys :thumbsup:

Are you guys concurrently working on the 02+ lip kit or is that project on hold until you finish this project?

and are thoose sides going to be the same for the lip kit as well?

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Messiah)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice jobs guys :thumbsup: Â*

Are you guys concurrently working on the 02+ lip kit or is that project on hold until you finish this project?

and are thoose sides going to be the same for the lip kit as well?</div>

Yep, side and rear skirt will be the same.. you guys can also mix and match with others or buy individually.

BXNYMitsu01
    Looking real good. Keep up the good work. I'll be saving up my money to get one soon.

Nice! Very hot. :thumbsup:

So far great job...i'm especially impressed by the sides. How much for just the sideskirts? Any news on whether you still might do a front lip for the 99-01 G's? If so I'm down for the entire kit.

akiraflux
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GTZ_Ryde)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice! Â*Very hot. Â*:thumbsup: Â*

So far great job...i'm especially impressed by the sides. Â* How much for just the sideskirts? Â*Any news on whether you still might do a front lip for the 99-01 G's? Â*If so I'm down for the entire kit. Â* </div>

i'm still plannin on doin an interest thread and whatnot once this kit gets finished for the 99-01 fronts. couple weeks is what i'm thinkin.

Looks pretty nice but awfully low...and the car isnt even lowered?
    Guidelines for Republicans: 1. When in charge, ponder. 2. When in trouble, delegate. 3. When in doubt, mumble.

Looks real good.. but like Playa said.. that looks low as hell at a stock ride height.. like a snow plow. Any pics of the front on the ground.. or is there a clearance measurement on the ground?
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

eracings
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChromeGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>Looks real good.. but like Playa said.. that looks low as hell at a stock ride height.. like a snow plow. Any pics of the front on the ground.. or is there a clearance measurement on the ground?</div>

The ground clearance is 6" the angle on photo is taken from top not straight from front. Most of body kit has 6" clearance. Anyway, you can only drop 2" max, so you have 4" left if yours is already lowered. East coast people will have problem a bit. The good thing is urethane not fiberglass.

Quote Originally Posted by eracings
    If you upgraded your wheels and tires 1" bigger than you have 5", thats better right?
    what is this? :puzzled1:
    Guidelines for Republicans: 1. When in charge, ponder. 2. When in trouble, delegate. 3. When in doubt, mumble.

So thats a 6"clearance? That looks way lower than my Shogun was.. and it was about 4" with a Progress drop..

Also.. you obviously dont know how plus sizing works..
    Bigger wheels dont mean more clearance..

Study this : Plus Sizing
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

J
    i like the sides a lot.

the front is nice it just looks low. like it will scrape the ground often.

Now only if that was WIDEBODY!!!

j/k :laughing:

Kit is looking good can not wait to see the finished product!!

eracings
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeGalant

So thats a 6"clearance? That looks way lower than my Shogun was.. and it was about 4" with a Progress drop..

Also.. you obviously dont know how plus sizing works..
    Bigger wheels dont mean more clearance..

Study this : Plus Sizing
    From my experience.. if you have bigger wheel but maintain overall diameter, yes, it won't add anything. I am talking about upgrading overal diameter.. but anyway, forget about that.. Stop here and maybe I am wrong.. we are here to discuss kit not diameter and yes, it is 6". .. It looks low because of the photo angle.

TGC Regular
    Hey Eracings...just wanted to say I love the progress you've made on this kit since it's undertaking. Hopefully it will be ready for production soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    Now only if that was WIDEBODY!!!

j/k :laughing:

Kit is looking good can not wait to see the finished product!!
    Hey I feel you on that Red, I'd like to know if Eracings offers any universal fender flares or door skins that can be added to this kit to make it a psuedo-widebody kit? I've seen your site and it looks like you produce many type of kits and other parts.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast