The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: In need of a Flex Pipe...

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

In need of a Flex Pipe...

Well turns out i also need a Flex Pipe. The best price i found so far was $70 installed. Is anyoen selling one, or know where i can get one?
    Thanks.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Well here I am again. I can work on a price for you if you still need the flexpipe. Hollah

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

sorry bud, already got that done a few weeks ago...couldn't stand the souns, reminded me of a honda!!!!!!!! lol

ablythe
    What does a car sound like if the flex pipe is in need of replacement? I just had a timing belt job done and now the engine has this buzzing vibration. I think it might be from the flex plate or from an improperly timed sproket on the balance shaft.

ablythe

when my flewx pipe was messed-up, it sounded like a Bee Buzz (bbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) especially when i would change gears, at first i thuoht it was my trany, but it turned out to be my flex pipe...i would say take it to you local muffler shop, and get a FREE ESTIMATE!!!
    good luck

is the stock flex pipe restrictive??... i never installed mine when i got my headers???... was afraid if i needed a smog check it would be harder to go back to my stock headers...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???