The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: fraud?

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

fraud?

it has come to my attention that this guy QnzFinestPlaya aka denver is a fraud. if anybody can prove me wrong your free to do so.
    2002 Altima SE (driven by the wife)
    1996 Galant LS (in storage)
    1994 Supra SZ (J-spec)
    1994 Accord EX Wagon (sold)
    1990 Lexus LS 400 (sold)
    1993 Lexus GS 300 (sold)
    2003 Altima S (sold)
    1990 Grand Am LE coupe (sold)

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    he owes me a set of Magnecore ignition wires and the center console piece back from last August. he keeps saying things have come up, but ive come to the decision i will never see the wires
    7g for life!

Moosh
    I haven't really bought anything from Denver so I can't tell you if he is a fraud or not...... but what makes you think he is?

i have bought couple of things from him and everything is kool..... whats goin on D?
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

SkunK

Re: fraud?

Quote Originally Posted by made38
    it has come to my attention that this guy QnzFinestPlaya aka denver is a fraud. if anybody can prove me wrong your free to do so.
    How can we prove you wrong when you haven't even made a valid argument against him? You need to explain why you say that instead of just throwing it out there with no context.

well as most NY'ers know i'm in teh process of moving, so i dont really have time, but he did pay me for a set of clear rear tails which i have made but havent had time to send them out, they are in a box which i'm looking for

i knew D wasnt a fraud..... now the world is a better place knowing that Denver is a good man... lol
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

umm i knew D. is not fraud

D=Cool.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Moosh
    What is the deal with Seth's magnacore wires and center console piece not being shipped out after payment was received a year ago:?:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Moosh)</div><div class='quotemain'>What is the deal with Seth's magnacore wires and center console piece not being shipped out after payment was received a year ago:?:</div>
    thats my same question.......if its been A YEAR, why not just send him his money back, and drop all this BS....unless you've been moving since last august...if thats the case, then my-bad

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Nick VR4
    I suggest the people involved in this do it via PM

And not in everyone's view

I'm locking this thread