The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Intake and Header finishes........

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    NavBlueGold

Intake and Header finishes........

Anyone know which Kamikaze header finish best matches the finish of the Injen RD Intakes? I'm ordering my headers and I can't make out the difference from the pics... someone around here knows????

The nickel polish is going to match the polished Injen intake the best. Not to hijack your post, but with all the newer options on headers, why Kamikaze? They've been proven on the dyno to add no increase in WHP.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

NavBlueGold

Hmmmmm....

I thought that all the availalbe headers for our rides were proven not to produce that much on the dyno anyway...??? I was split between RPW and Kami - so I decided that if they were going to give me the same results I might go with the slightly lower priced ones... You got any suggestions for headers? Give me any wisdom you got...

escoson
    it all depeneds on wich color injen u have wethere it be polished, blue, red or black

Quote Originally Posted by escoson
    it all depeneds on wich color injen u have wethere it be polished, blue, red or black
    true... u didnt mention that but the polished should be best for any look!!
    Diego

Re: Hmmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by NavBlueGold
    I thought that all the availalbe headers for our rides were proven not to produce that much on the dyno anyway...??? I was split between RPW and Kami - so I decided that if they were going to give me the same results I might go with the slightly lower priced ones... You got any suggestions for headers? Give me any wisdom you got...
    If I were to buy headers available today for the I-4 platform I'd go with the Ripp headers that Ross Esposito at Rippmods has developed. Search the board and you'll find the lowdown on them or go to their website at rippmods.com.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.