The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: USDM 8g 99-01 urethane lipkit *interest*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(akiraflux)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>Please don't hijack the thread with I want this, I want that, etc.... Â*

This is all about a 99-01 lip kit for the front bumper for $275 shipped from eracing. Let's keep it focused on that.</div>

exactly. if 10 people arent interested in having this exact kit in a 99-01 bolt on then no big deal. we can try something else if/when that time comes. like i said...i'm gettin the 02 bolt on simply cuz i like how it's not all flashy and stuff. i started this thread cuz in the 2 other threads there was an extreme interest in having a 99-01 version.</div>

yeah, if you're interested and have questions post them. if you want to bitch about wanting another lipkit then go start your own "i want this" thread

[quote="Z"][quote="akiraflux"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    Please don't hijack the thread with I want this, I want that, etc....

yeah, if you're interested and have questions post them. if you want to bitch about wanting another lipkit then go start your own "i want this" thread
    ... so dont count with me. I want a lipkit similar to the VR-4! btw, I will post it were I like.
    De que estamos hablando?

TGC Regular
    Before you guys start flaming "again", I think the reason that others in addition to myself posted anything like "i want this" and the suggestion of a VR-4 lip kit, is due to in the other threads that pertain to this particular 99-01 lip kit, suggestions were being taken for "ideas" for this application. This is the only reason.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMONEYDAY
    Before you guys start flaming "again", I think the reason that others in addition to myself posted anything like "i want this" and the suggestion of a VR-4 lip kit, is due to in the other threads that pertain to this particular 99-01 lip kit, suggestions were being taken for "ideas" for this application. This is the only reason.
    has anyone read all of the first post?

Quote Originally Posted by akiraflux
    because i've seen how these threads usually degenerate into "but i want this one" and "dude make this lip!" i'm going to keep it simple. it's THIS lip. i'm not even gonna say if you can find a diff lip that 10 people like we can do that one cuz it NEVER works. this = front lip. front lip = this.

akiraflux
    alright...clearly there isn't enough interest in this kit to have it made. in a couple weeks i'll revist the idea for the vr4 lipkit to see if that one goes anywhere.

money

how soon do you need the money? i'm interested, but like most people i just dropped money on other mods (rims, tires, springs, struts and shocks)
    http://members.cardomain.com/ssgalant

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it"
    - Thomas Paine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12