The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Have Wheels, Need Tires

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    Experienced TGC Member

Have Wheels, Need Tires

I just bought some 17" ADR Spade wheels with the Gunmetal finish. I only bought the wheels because w/ wheel/tire packages i could only get 205/40/17 tires, and from what i've been reading here, 215/45 is the better to get. its prolly going to be next paycheck or the one after until i buy the tires, but i want to already know which ones i'm going to buy in my mind. This is where my family comes in. Which tires do ya'll rec.? I don't want to spend 500+ for tires, but something reasonably cheap, but w/ great quality, u know, bang-for-the-buck type of thing.
    I was looking at the Kumho Ecsta Supra's, but w/ the weather we have in S. Mississippi w/ all the rain and such, i'm not to sure on them now. I've read SEVERAL bad reviews on the rain traction on them. any help would be greatly appreciated! thankx
    -Chris

akiraflux
    tirerack is still having a special on the Sumitomo HTR+ (Ultra High Performance All-Season) for $84 apiece. damn good deal and damn good tires. s'what i'm buying in about a month if the special is still on.