The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for some rims

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    MitsuRacer

Looking for some rims

I totalled my black galant a few weeks ago and yesterday i picked up a white one and i was thinkin about going with some black or gunmetal rims this time. Anyone know a good site where i can check some out? Thanks... :twisted:

Check with Ben at XIRacing. He's running some great deals right now and looks to be a very reputable vendor. http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19368
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

jumpordie
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :?: alright I am still new; but you can try a few sites. I check out wheelguyz.com, wheelsmax.com, wheelsnext.com, and few more just pick up a copy of superstreet they advertise all over it.</div>

the_kage
    Wheelmax.com... packages with tires starting at 599 with free shipping.. check it out.

Calipso
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_kage)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wheelmax.com... packages with tires starting at 599 with free shipping.. check it out.</div>

Wheelmax = Known scammer.

Do a search and you'll see some bad stuff. Making fake rims and throwing on different names etc.

Green Machine
    Um...DNA Racing has some really good deals. Check with Prophet on the boards.

WheelsNext.com got good prices...Picked up my Giovanna Racing wheels for $910 with Kuhmo 215/45/17 Tires....

I'm thinking of selling my white rims (I know, I know you want black or gunmetal rims). Well, just in case you are interested, they are Zeo BZ-12 18's with 225/40 Kumho tires. Here are some pics:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/spiritborn