The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: She Is Coming Along........

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    blu02galant

She Is Coming Along........

So far I have removed pinstripe, cleared corners, and remove red "mesh" from reverse lights. I have installed Slyvania Silverstar's and a sound system. I also tinted my windows myself (which was the 1st time I have ever tried it ). Rims will be added next spring or summer.

I know they are minor mods but in my opinion she is coming along nicely. All positive or negative feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view...?page_id=414487

SilverKnight
    looking good and hey we all got to start somewhere. (like the free mods )

TheRealDeal
    True we all do gotta start somehwere. Your g is coming along nice dawg. Keep it up!!

coming a long very nicely mate... makes me remember to saras ride :cry:
    Diego

GalantLadie
    looks good you, how dark of a tint did u use? it dont look real dark, did u tint the rear window? wasnt it a bitch

blu02galant
    I used 35%, when the light hits from an angle it has a mirror type look to it and you can't see inside. It looks light because I gave up on the back window and didn't tint it. I am going to try to do it again next weekend. I was trying to do it with have to do strips but that is not working too good.

Hey i have a pioneer HU, how did you manage to get the outer piece of it to go on and the dash trim to go on as well?

Thanks mike
    2002 Galant ES - I4, Viynl Interior by P
    Pioneer AVH-P5700 DVD, RF P4004, RF P8002, 2-Infinity 12" Perfect 12.1DV Subs
    Lightning Audio Digital Capacitor
    Infinity Speakers,GTZ Spoiler, Ractive E-brake, Chrome Door Handles, CF Armrest
    Freedom Design Strut Bar, Cleared Corners
    KUMHO 711 Tires, CF Interior Trim

blu02galant
    My radio trim is made kinda slanted. If you look on the back side of the dash trim where the radio goes you will see it sticks out a little bit. I just cut and shaved that little piece that sticks out until it was flush all the way around the radio slot.