The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: how would you make the black 2003 DE look better?

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    2003DE

how would you make the black 2003 DE look better?

Hello, I just bought a brand new 2003 de galant and want to make it look better, espcially from the front. I am thinking of replacing the 'yellow' headlights around the corners with clear ones, and getting a chrome or black grill (probably chrome). What other modifications can you guys think that will make this car look much better? Xeon lights?

get some wheels and drop it

no uhh, Im not sure whats in your budget, but there and some less expensive things you can do. One think you might want to look into besides what you listed is the Angel Eye fogs. I think they look pretty good IMO.

Also - if your interested in some aftermarket gauges, the AC indiglo ones, PM me. I will have mine for sale shortly and fairly cheap.

Whats your budget though as far as modding is concerned? then we can get a better idea for suggestions. good luck with your ride !

2003DE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Injekt)</div><div class='quotemain'>get some wheels and drop it

no uhh, Im not sure whats in your budget, but there and some less expensive things you can do. Â*One think you might want to look into besides what you listed is the Angel Eye fogs. Â*I think they look pretty good IMO.

Also - if your interested in some aftermarket gauges, the AC indiglo ones, PM me. Â*I will have mine for sale shortly and fairly cheap.

Whats your budget though as far as modding is concerned? Â*then we can get a better idea for suggestions. Â*good luck with your ride ! </div>

Hey bro, thanks for the tips. I'm not one to drop cars, so that's kind of out of the question. I wouldn't mind some low pro wide tires, perhaps nice rims (but they are sooo expensive), a new chrome or black grill and nice lights. My budget is open but I don't want to spend thousands of dollars. Perhaps some basic mods that cost a few hundred dollars to start off, thanks again!!

VIO
    trade it for a gtz.

just giving you a hard time.

2003DE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VIO)</div><div class='quotemain'>trade it for a gtz. Â*

just giving you a hard time.</div>

That might make the car look way better, but make my insurance premium look like hell

You can get a nice wheel + tire package for around $800 - Velox Wheels. They are nice wheels too. I almost got one but ended up not doing so. There is a body kit GB - but your looking at $700+install for that. Also Carbon Fiber trim pieces, that GB is only $155 shipped I believe.

For the exterior, you can get new tails, headlights, grille, fogs, headlight bulbs, definatly get TINT done... I got 20% on mine, improved the look of it soo much. Also, might want ot get a spoiler. YOu can get the GTZ one painted and shipped for under $200. Could get a CF hood.

Interior, you can get aftermarket gauges, shifter, ebrake, trim pieces, paint the trim, get leather, do vinyl or other to your ride.

There are alot of different things you can do. It all depends on the look your going for though. There are alot of DIY mods as well, along with Engine mods as well. CAI, turbo/supercharged

Depends on what you wanna do. Do you want to go all show, all go, little of both?

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    you could get the lettering from the rear and place it on each of your front doors, where "GALANT" is indented. clear your corners, replace your bulbs in headlights and fogs (try to make them match). get those gauges, GALANT door sills, clear out that nasty red mesh stuff on your back-up lights, tint windows and swap front end with a 99-01. now get on it, son!!!! :thumbsup:

...U N D E A D...

mighty
    Could also get a cool decal too.
    I feel you also need a rocking system.

2003DE
    Quote Originally Posted by knightriderXXX
    you could get the lettering from the rear and place it on each of your front doors, where "GALANT" is indented. clear your corners, replace your bulbs in headlights and fogs (try to make them match). get those gauges, GALANT door sills, clear out that nasty red mesh stuff on your back-up lights, tint windows and swap front end with a 99-01. now get on it, son!!!! :thumbsup:
    some good suggestions! Thanx

BXNYMitsu01
    Ummm what everyone said. 8)

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by BXNYMitsu01
    Ummm what everyone said. 8)

ummm....post whore^^^^^^

...U N D E A D...

Check out my car domain site...... it's a 2000 DE........

Los - your ride is lookin' pretty good yo. First time I have seen it.