The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Kami headers 4 cyl Ebay

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Senior TGC Member

Kami headers 4 cyl Ebay

The guy is selling a set for 160 so far with about 19 hours to go as of this time...didn't know what you guys would make of it. Doesn't apply to me, I'm getting V6 RPW headers, just a heads up.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Yeah I saw that, I haven't heard anything positive about the Kamikaze yet. But I did see a no reserve galant engine that ends in 6 hours for $56 and has a slight warranty.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1855993332

I guess it might be worth it as a long term spare.
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding
    - Debadged Mitsubishi lettering

Senior TGC Member
    Wow...might be a nice little addition to my garage...
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

newsobe
    thats the same guy who sold them to us in the group buy. and when auctions ended last two times the price was around $240-$280