The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VR4 Side Mirrors....

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    the_kage

VR4 Side Mirrors....

Im thinking about these bad boys, they fold, plus they are power... I know my car already has the module to plug into them, but I have manual mirrors now. It shouldnt be that hard to wire up. Plus it would free up that space on the door post to put a tweeter.. what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2430116144

brandon
    Saw those too... go for it! I'd imagine they bolt right up by the looks of em. Wiring shouldn't be too hard.

aww brandon... why dont u buy them.... just u did with the bumper.....................
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

brandon
    Money situation is hurtin'... New suspension and the conversion killed me.

like if i give a shit?...... that was sarcasm...

brandon
    Awww, you don't understand proper grammar.

Why don't you do anything with your car? You've been on these boards forever and I don't think you've done a single thing but bitch.

lol.... i aint even about to waste my time with a country boy...

just because i dont post on TGC u think i havent done anything.....lol... nice one..... whats under my hood is nobody's business.... ask any florida member i never open my hood.... i could be stock or have a shit load of work done? but who knows?...... and those white wheels killed the conversion.....

brandon
    You're the man vicious! Peace.

the_kage
    Brandon.. props on the car.. and I love the white rims. Im looking for some for my black g. Mad Props.

brandon
    Quote Originally Posted by the_kage
    Brandon.. props on the car.. and I love the white rims. Im looking for some for my black g. Mad Props.
    Thanks man, much appreciated.

I want I want, but Im broke Im broke

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    <span style='color:blue'>It's funny but by their reactions and comments i think Kage, and Vicious lord have the correct avitars. But the real question is which one will win in a game of Street Fighter. If i were to join in, i'd need a Ken avitar.
    The conversion looks good. I like the white rims on the black, now all you need are the tails from the phillipeans.
    As far as those mirrors, man, i hate messing with the wiring for my system, let alone trying to figure out japanese wiring for some mirrors. i have power mirrors, the only added i would have with this, would be them folding in, and since it's a G and not an F-14 Tomcat, and my name isn't Maverick, I'd soon not have the head ache. To each thier own, Go for it.</span>

funny thing is that was my avatar on the first version of TGC...... i use to be Sainteva02... unfortunely people cant get there own ideas.....

and when it comes to the game im the king at Alpha 3!! period....

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    <span style='color:blue'>Music plays while the words appear on the screen</span>
    <span style='color:red'>New Challenger !!!</span>
    Then, in walks a blond haird guy in a red Dojo, and when it's all said and done, there's that blond guy holding up two fingers in a V. I think you know what that means, no need for me to explain it. :twisted: