The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: '99 jdm vr4 $10,000 on ebay

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    VIO

'99 jdm vr4 $10,000 on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2430800094

looks a bit shady to me but here it is.

it was just posted earlier today. And someone from the board knows the sellers... even showed pictures before it had been repaired.

Aww poor Head lights.. and wtf happen to the back wheel. :shock:

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

SycoraX
    Whoa... that's pretty impressive. Anyone knows the detailed specs for this car? Especially the engine?

so far all i no is its twin turbo V6.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Senior TGC Member
    It's a 6A13TT engine, 276 bhp 280ish ft lbs of torque, 4 wheel drive, AYC, comes in sportronic or manual options.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Id like to see the back end of it, looks like it got hit by a semi.
    Love,
    Matt

Nick VR4
    He is stating Manual
    So possibly wont have AYC
    But some manuals did get the AYC fitted

Same he didnt clean the engine up a bit at least get the dust off it

I wonder when it was last serviced
    These cars need a service every 4500 miles and like to run on 97+ octane

clone2020
    Vehicle Description

You are Bidding on a JDM 1999 Galant Vr-4, twin Turbo AWD.

Please read ALL info regardng this car before sending an e-mail.

Please, specifically, note the following: 1 - I will not strip parts off the car for ANYONE. 2 - Car does NOT have a title, I do NOT know how get one for the car, please don't ask. Car is sold as is, on a Bill of Sale only.

Car needs only the body work to be completed (front right fender, and right rear fender). Rear suspension has been 90% repaired, we are only waiting on one-more lower link arm to complete the repair. But as of right now car runs and drives fine. And sounds very strong and does not blow any smoke. It doesnt have a stereo at all. It has the stock wheels back on it. A 50% deposit is due within 24-hours of sale completed. I reserve the right to withdraw this auction at any time.

No title?

Senior TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clone2020
    No title?
    Well since it's not street legal it probably wouldn't have one to begin with for the states anyway, but if you fix it up and find a good buddy in the motor department I bet you could slap a salvage or branded title on it...
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

VIO
    i'd love to have one of these!!! especially because it's right hand drive. imagine how much that would screw with the cops!!!

Senior TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VIO)</div><div class='quotemain'>i'd love to have one of these!!! Â*especially because it's right hand drive. Â*imagine how much that would screw with the cops!!! Â* </div>

It's not RHD officer...KITT is driving and I'm pretending to...

tim888tim
    Man I would love to buy it just to swap out the engine and the transmission. Probably be quite a project though....

Moosh
    That car looks dogged, I would not waste my time money or effort unless you grow money from a tree somewhere.