The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 100 Spokes?

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    Green Machine

100 Spokes?

Think 18" 100 spokes will look good with the G? Keep in mind that I have chrome altezzas, and eventually, I'ld like to have an OEM carbon fiber hood. So, will these all clash with the 100 spokes? I can't seem to picture it in my head. (If any of you photo shop experts could help, I have a green 8G) If they'll clash, I think I'll go with some type of 5 spoke. Allright, enough babbling, thanks kinfolk.

in my mind, i see it clashing, i like a car to either be all pimped out, or all "race"ed out, i cant picture an inbetween. if u wanna get 100 spokes, get air ride too... and some trick lighting. a c/f hood to me suggests performance, not flash. good luck with the car

-travis
    -Travis

My Car

balln8g
    If you do get some 100 spokes,,,,don't get the CF hood...it will clash

and if you're gonna buy some spokes, get these...Spinning Wire Wheels....

bboyck
    Wouldn't those be a bitch and a half to wash? Especially the spinner style... :?:

lol - balln and his spinnin' wheels - -

like stated - no cf hood w/ wire wheels

get some 180 spoke chrome player wheels, but i can't pic them w/ the altezzas!!! u could pull it off though!! baggin' it would be nice too!!
    Semper Fi'

escoson
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dada one)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wouldn't those be a bitch and a half to wash? Especially the spinner style... :?:</div>

ive found the key to washing wires to be a large soft yellow sponge like the type that you woulduse to put soap on a car when you wash it.

Green Machine
    Well, I've weighed my options and to tell you the truth, I think I may have to pass on the 100 spokes. Like king said, the altezzas might clash. Plus, there are things down the road that I want that would be canceled out by my rims. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

TheRealDeal
    Good choice bro. I don't think the spokes would of looked good any way

i should just say bump it, and be the first w/ some 19" 180 spokes platinum wire wheels!!! i bet i could pull it off, who wants the bet? - -- 8)
    Semper Fi'

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    When you live down here in the Dirty you see wires on everything.. Hell i saw them on a Geo Metro once.. But wires on a Galant, nope just dont see it at all..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Green Machine
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'>When you Â*live down here in the Dirty you see wires on everything.. Hell i saw them on a Geo Metro once.. But wires on a Galant, nope just dont see it at all..</div>
    That's what I'm thinking (sorry king) I lived in Houston for 20 yrs. and usually they went on big bodies. Thought that I might be the first in TGC to have them, but I dunno. Here in Nashville though, you see them on EVERYTHING. I think in might restrict me too much in the long run, however. Best way too tell is if someone (not me cause I suck) will do a photoshop job. I dunno though. My mind may already be made up.