The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: hoods

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    selena

hoods

do they make any hoods for a 7g? i've seen them for 8gs but all ive seen is carbon fiber im looking for one similar to the 8g with the vents facing the driver.

Bad Vibrations presents ALL OR NOTHING sept 13 at Morgan County Fairgrounds in Decatur ALA. Reg from 9 to 12 with drvie thur judgin startin at 4. over 20 classes includin: best of show, best interior, best truck, best import, club participation, hydro, airbagg, stereo, and much more. Stereo com presented by Total Kustoms and 1/2 of a air ride givin away. for more information go to www.badvibrations.net and click all or nothing.

looking for new memebers

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    no evo hoods, galantspeed.com made a cf hood at one point, they may still have a few left.

if this cwest evo bumper gb goes through, they will be offering a cf evo hood gb for us, but we need to go through this bumper buy first!
    7g for life!

u can add a universal one, like me

http://www.erebunicorp.com/accessories.htm

uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

IllestGalant
    that looks sweet. where did you get it?

selena

thanks

thanks, i've been looking for some good hoods just havent seen any on any galants. my car is under major construction and was wondering if anyone that has a body kit and beat in there car has problems with major rattlings and the exhaust tip hitting kit? :?:

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    7g for life!