The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: $25 for a DVD to clear your corners?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 37
    RaViN

$25 for a DVD to clear your corners?

gost2002es
    BE THE ONLY ONE IN YOUR TOWN WITH CLEAR HEADLIGHT CORNERS ON YOUR GALANT. <- LOL!~!!~~!!~!!~

RaViN
    lol...

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i feel bad for anyone that buys it. lazy i guess
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

What's really bad is that it's likely the seller "borrowed" the tutorial from here and is selling it.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

no doubt, they need to break that off for TGC
    Semper Fi'

TheRealDeal
    WTF!!! IS all that I have to say. The shit is easy to do!

maan, why didn't i think of that. i bet i woulda made lots of money if i did that years back.

but hmm sum1 want to run the VA plates inthe picture? its probably pictures of the seller's car since the seller lives in VA too.

i gotta give this guy props, just as long as like he's not using any of my pictures or something.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

snipe99
    man im 16 it took me like 2 and a half hours to clear my headlights with the tutorial off TGC. This dvd is a rip off of US

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(snipe99)</div><div class='quotemain'>man im 16 it took me like 2 and a half hours to clear my headlights with the tutorial off TGC. Â*This dvd is a rip off of US</div>

same here just that it took like 6 minutes for the first one than like 2 for the second one.. i had to go with twisteds way with teh fork
    Diego

escoson
    i hope thats not a TGC member. if it is he or she is a fuckin flamer and should be banned. probably even got the tutorial from TGC. :twisted:

tim888tim
    I am tempted to set up an auction with a FREE link to tgc for those wanting clear headlights and other DIY tutorials. Charging $25 for this. :nope:

$25 for $2 disc, like u guys said it's probably from the TGC. Damn shame

GalantLadie
    if that person is from tgc i say they need to donate what ever $ they make to bgr to help keep the sight up and running

i completely agree. that is TGC's signature. Hopefully no one buys from him, but I think someone should post a link on ebay where people can get it for free. He doesnt deserve to make a profit if he stole it from TGC.

J
    maybe he can use the profits to buy the dvd

how to lower your car with springs/coilovers.

he's in desperate need. 8)

snipe99
    here is an idea, someone bid on it on ebay with a false name let him leave feedback, and then we leave some weloming feedback.

sj420
    that's a good idea right there. even left his plates showing although i can't see what state it is. he should get smacked for his 30 second (probably) dvd... :decline: i wonder if there's a second disc w/ easter eggs.

Okay.. I know someone on TGC has to recognize the G in the picture..

Maybe I should sell him a How to Drop your 4x4 Galant DVD..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

white_gtz
    Scandalous....thats all I can say. Its says he lives in Norfolk/Virginia Beach so I'll Def look out for that Kat. Shouldn't be to hard to pick out Especially wit the personalized plates. If I had to guess, I think it would Probably some crafty Sailor. Kinda Fuck up to rip off the G ride Mecca like that though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast