The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: best intake for i4

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    VINDAGIN

best intake for i4

i know i know...........but i need sum help i was currently running a bracket and filter set up and had to go back to stock to have my fan belt changed at the dealer and i refuse to put it back on when i have money for a cai...........my question is witch cai to purchase..........i happen to love the injen intakes.........for the simple fact that they use red hoses and couplings.........and under my hood im trying to continue with color scheme........any one could tell me a model number for an injen cai with heat shield that is best for my i4???

mjc1055
    you could try injens website, that generall has some good info 8) or also www.ptuning.com has good stuff

leadfoot
    i have heard the both AEM and injen have about the same power gains alot of people on the board have the RDI ( racing division cold air intake from injen) i would go with the injen personaly im going with a AEM because im going to have pulleys and i want the pulleys and the intake to match.

VINDAGIN
    injen is what i want i just don know witch on fo my ride is it rd1870 rd1866 i dont know whats this about pullys hummmmmmmm witch pully set r u talking about?........i sound like a freakin newbie lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VINDAGIN)</div><div class='quotemain'>injen is what i want i just don know witch on fo my ride is it rd1870 rd1866 i dont know whats this about pullys hummmmmmmm witch pully set r u talking about?........i sound like a freakin newbie lol</div>

First if you are buying the Injen go to www.adventon.com you won't find it cheaper.

RD1870 is what you will want.

For you question about the AEM pulleys check out.....

http://www.aempower.com/

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Aje129

Question...

I thought the cold air intake for the 2000 Eclipse I-4 was the same as the one for the 2000 Galant I-4...
    I bought a CAI for the 2000 eclipse for my galant and there is no way it is even closeee to fitting!
    Did they send me the wrong one or am i wrong and theyre not the same??

VINDAGIN
    rd1870 is for an eclipse...prophet is that the one u hve how does it fit?? did u buy urs from www.adventon.com