The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1999 Galant V6 with 19" wheels

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    antzlim

1999 Galant V6 with 19" wheels

I have 1999 Galant V6 and I want to change my rims with 19" rims. Also, I like to drop it 2" or more. Will it fit in my car? or should I just go with 18" and make it more drop?
    Please some advice.
    Thank you.

its possible. make sure you watch the width of the wheels and the offset too. and the tire size to reduce the chances of it rubbing on the fender or something.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

galant00
    get the 19s and drop it 1.8 all around...

Houstonsfinest

19's or more

Get 19's and don't let anybody tell you different.
    I get compliments on mine everyday almost. I'm about to sell them and get 20'' spinners or either keep them and get airbags

225/35zr19 on 19x7.5 +45 is probably the best fit w/o having to roll the fenders. this should allow you drop to 3".

galant2nr
    You can drop your car the same with 19s and you do with 18s. Get the 19's , there is just something about them that make people go "ohhhhh"

Houstonsfinest
    Damn, i keep trying to make the decision between spinning wheels and airbags next month, but everytime i see you car...shit, airbags squashes spinning wheels anyday!!!!!!!

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    can 20in SPINNERS even fit our car???? Im talking about the width. i mean for it to look good, you got to have a "deep dish" style wheel. which means 8.5in would prolly be what you need. i got 225/35/19, but with a 35mm+ offset, and they stick out about 1/8-1/4 inch. so I guess if you could get a wheel with a very small offset and 8.5 maybe 9in wide then you could do it. just something for you to think about.

SO DID I JUST ANSWER MY OWN QUESTION? YES, I THINK I DID.

...U N D E A D...