The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1/4 Mile times for the I4 (Stock or Modded)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 43
    PoisonPancakes

1/4 Mile times for the I4 (Stock or Modded)

Hey people just interest what are your 1/4 miles times for your I4s? If you have mods list them.

Senior TGC Member
    I'll post my old 4 banger, I no longer have it.

Fed spec, no mods: 17.7 seconds
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

18.2 Stock @ 76mph (NOTE: Stock PSI all around) @ 80 Degrees

17.7 CAI, Muffler @ 79mph. (NOTE: 27psi up front and 36psi in rear) @ 70-75 Degrees.

16.8 @85 I believe

Cai-custom w/ram air
    gutted precat w/3' exhaust obx muffler
    aem cam gear & pulley
    Obx Fuel pressure Regulator
    Walboro 255 Fuel Pump

think thats all

oh yea with 200+lbs of sound equipment in the trunk lol

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mante
    16.8 @85 I believe

Cai-custom w/ram air
    gutted precat w/3' exhaust obx muffler
    aem cam gear & pulley
    Obx Fuel pressure Regulator
    Walboro 255 Fuel Pump

think thats all
    Damn not bad at all!

Supernova
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1

17.7 CAI, Muffler @ 79mph. (NOTE: 27psi up front and 36psi in rear) @ 70-75 Degrees.
    Fed or cali spec? Same question for you Mante.

yea I got a damn cali spec...well had anywayz

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    13.9@105mph Bithlo Raceway Orlando, FL (on the bottle)

Race Built All-Motor, 2 many mods 2 list..

11.5@ 115mph ( 16psi 16g turbo )
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

11.5 damn thats quick what kind of pistons do you have i dont know which kind to use JE or wiseco and i was thinking about 8:1 compression im running a 14b so boost comes on pretty quick so i dont have to worry to much about turbo lag... also if you dont mind what kind of electronics are you using?
    "run your car, not your mouth"

http://www.norcal-performance.com

Quote Originally Posted by Whips_n_chains408
    11.5 damn thats quick what kind of pistons do you have i dont know which kind to use JE or wiseco and i was thinking about 8:1 compression im running a 14b so boost comes on pretty quick so i dont have to worry to much about turbo lag... also if you dont mind what kind of electronics are you using?
    JE low comp 8:5.1, with a 20% overbore.. You can use the wiseco pistons since they are a direct drop in, no need to bore it out to fit. Electronics are pretty basic, HKS turbo timer, S-AFC, EGT guage, and Tranny Temp guage.. The only reason i have the Tranny Temp guage is because the 5spd has only been in the car for like 3months and i wanted to keep track of how much heat was being produced from it either on the bottle or off of boost..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

so your runnin nitrous too? damn i still cant get over that 11.5 on 16psi hopefully i'll be there in the next couple of months

what's an I4? i remeber having too chose between a 4 cylinder and a 6 cylinder G at the dealer....never heard about the I4

I4 stands for inline four cylinder cuz they dont call em v4's lol

so your runnin nitrous too? damn i still cant get over that 11.5 on 16psi hopefully i'll be there in the next couple of months
    this was like a 4-5 months ago, before i did the engine rebuild again.. right now im using a set of JE high comp 11:5.1, and crower rods.. Trying to do it NA.. Thinkin about trying out for the Xbox tour next year though..

this was like a 4-5 months ago, before i did the engine rebuild again.. right now im using a set of JE high comp 11:5.1, and crower rods.. Trying to do it NA.. Thinkin about trying out for the Xbox tour next year though..

thats tyte but whats the x-box tour

I4 stands for inline four cylinder cuz they dont call em v4's lol
    Only on motorcycles. Hmm, at least that's what I remember a long time ago. I think the other name is a V-Twin.

thats tyte but whats the x-box tour
    Its a huge race event where you go out run brackets or heads up against other people in your class, if your lucky you get a sponsor and run pro.

oh damn thats hella tyte when does that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1

Fed or cali spec? Same question for you Mante.
    2001 Cali Spec.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast