The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Altezza's Question

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    West LA, Cali by way of PG County, Maryland

Altezza's Question

Alright guy i have a quick question i'm finally really about to get the altezza but i don't know which color to get for my car that would match so here's a pic of my car. Please tell me which one's i should get that looks good. These are photoshopped by jeff.

[/img]

akiraflux
    black

i dispise fake cf crap

and that silver...with the flangy/feather crap NO

so...black.

BXNYMitsu01
    Black looks better....................I have black too because it looks the best.

tomi112
    chrom is wanderfull

Quote Originally Posted by tomi112
    chrom is wanderfull
    if you have a white car, or a light color......but black's the best way to go.....atleast it looks bitching on my black car

Yeah, go w/ the black.
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

wiredtrax
    Go with black I bought the chrome looking ones with that feathering chrome I regret it here check it out..
    [/url]http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/users/47e902f5/bc/Mail+Attachments/car.jpg?bfgyUX_AKvBZc2Tf

ya go with the black. to me...the chrome ones only look good on light color cars.

Monkey
    I got a silver 8 and am still debating between the chrome and the black... I seriously have issues with the feather crap plus the black rubber cushions that line it up... My decision will be made by Friday (payday) but I'm most likely going with the black...

Plus I was thinking of purchasing and openning them up to paint them sterling silver, but am I willing to take that chance of F* them up... That imo would be tight and would blend in nicely like they should. PS anyone? But what are the odds of getting an exact much to the body...

JDM guys much respect, 3gen is definitely the way to go!

mighty
    black!!!

I have a silver g and they look hot, to me, the chrome looks "cheap"

Jeff
    i have the chrome, but its on a white car...looks tight. but go black...it'll go better with your car.