The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Front Strut Tower Bar

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    neonsigns

Front Strut Tower Bar

What year Eclipse part fits the 8G Galant? I am looking at Ebay and all they have is 95-99 Eclipse.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?c...lipse+strut+bar

8ggalant
    the only part from that car u can use suspension wise is the rear lower tie bar sold by obx and a few other companies....any other suspension part yer gonna have to use 2000-2003 eclipse parts i4 or v6 ...doesnt matter...shocks/struts, strut bars, rotors, big brake kits , d3 chassy stiffining kit...front strut bars and fron and rear sway bars (which arent necessarily needed imo the stock ones are fine).....so u can use all aftermarket and stock parts that i have listed for those eclipse model yrs.....oh yea if u need any more help...in the future....look here

http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/search.php[img][/img]

Hey 8ggalant I have a question for you and maybe you can field this. I wanted to know if Eclipse 00+ KYB agx's would fit on the 8g?
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

cdaw2001ES
    2000-2003 eclipse parts i4 or v6 ...doesnt matter...shocks/struts, strut bars, rotors, big brake kits , d3 chassy stiffining kit...front strut bars and fron and rear sway bars
    Hey 8ggalant I have a question for you and maybe you can field this. I wanted to know if Eclipse 00+ KYB agx's would fit on the 8g

Wolfman, If you read that again, you will answer your own question

But if you cant - I help you - Yes.

Actually i hace both a strut bar and the KYB AGX's and they are both for the eclipse. so i guess its a yes.
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

thanks

I just got a wierd answer anbout something to do with these from rallifan and wanted to make sure They actually do fit. I'm sure they would. Anyway, I'm gonna get in on that GB at club3g eventually.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

Houstonsfinest
    My buddy http://members.cardomain.com/minusones has a v6 galant with a front strut bar that came off of an eclipse, for some strange reason, it won't go on my car. Does anyone know the reason for this?
    Are they made different? His is a 2001 and so is mine and so was the eclipse.

cdaw2001ES
    The mitsu stock v6 front strut twr bar was made so it would bolt to the firewall - which on an eclipse - i believe is closer to the towers than the G

This was a dealer option, not on all eclipses.

You should still be able to use it - it just wont reach the firewall.
    If it's not that - than it's broken or modded or something else aint right

The aftermarket models are not made this way