The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NEED ANSWERS PLS !(GRILL, TAIL)

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    pinoyMMC

NEED ANSWERS PLS !(GRILL, TAIL)

HEY GUYS, M WONDERIN IF THE 2001 JDM GALANT FRONT GRILL WOULD FIT MY 2001 US VERSION WITHOUT MOD, AND SAME QUESTION GOES FOR THE TAIL LIGHTS...THANKS !

yea it will fit,, check the Group Buy Section if you want get em,, also LOOSE the caps kid.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

pinoyMMC
    thanks bro, sorry bout the caps tho...reelax said that it need some modification? what kind of mod it is anyway...for front grill and the tail light...need to know the mod to be done..thanks

well for the front grill u gone need JDM head light and some might Modification get hold of CAli Reelax of Mochange, they know how to do it,,

Sorry i told you before that it fits,, i didnt even see the grill on it,, lil sleepy

but Tails are bolt on,,

all u have to do it just extrax bulb and harness and tap it in the the brake light wire.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

pinoyMMC
    appreciate it a lot khopari ! thanks.

the jdm's tails will bolt on no problem. the bolt pattern is the same for the jdm and the us tails. the wiring is different though. the jdm's uses 4 bulbs while the US uses 3 bulbs.

the jdm grille will fit with the US headlights but the jdm grille attaches differently compared to the US grille so you have to figure that out. also the jdm grille is smaller.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

PINOY TO THE RESCUEEEEE!!
    Diego

You have to add 2 more screws on the upper part so it will hold on & bolt properly. here you can check it out

myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

pinoyMMC
    thanks pinoyv6, i'l probably stick wid the US grill, il just get the tails.... thanks to all that post a reply...latezzz.

Oooooooooops :oops: I guess that link didnt work!
    If you wanna look at the pic heres the link http://photos.yahoo.com/nsp187trasher under FastNFabolous...
    let me know what ya think.
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org