The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Front Door Panels...

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    Slut

Front Door Panels...

I have a 96 Galant S and the door panels dont have speaker holes in them... Instead of ripping the door apart to see... Can someone tell me if the sheet metal will have holes for 6.5's?

the_kage
    I got the same problem... I dont have door speakers either... I ripped one of the panels off and saw i had pods for speakers... Im ordering a Power Acoustic Component Set to fill that space. I didnt measure it though..so im not for sure if its the 5 and a quarters or the 6 and a halfs.... I will try to measure it tomorrow and let you know for sure.

MISOBITCHI
    i have a 97 es i do have speakers i believe stock speakers are 5 1/4 but you can put 6.5 with a mild mod. i believe all you need to do is remove something, a friend of mine did it to his that is all i know of it. sorry not more help

Slut
    Quote Originally Posted by the_kage
    I got the same problem... I dont have door speakers either... I ripped one of the panels off and saw i had pods for speakers... Im ordering a Power Acoustic Component Set to fill that space. I didnt measure it though..so im not for sure if its the 5 and a quarters or the 6 and a halfs.... I will try to measure it tomorrow and let you know for sure.
    yea can u please measure it and reply.. i would appreciate it... im looking to get the Alpine Type-R 6 1/2's

the_kage
    Looks like 6 and a halfs.. or im Blind and cant read a tape measure