The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Clear Your Needles+Change Gauge Cluster Color (Pics)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Showing results 141 to 145 of 145

Icon14 great post

great post, did mine the other day, looks good, i went with red. not quite bright enough, due to using just the 194R, ordered some led ones, hope it brightens up a lil.. man what a pain to get that gear indicator light, all those screws for just one bulb..lol. did my guages in about 20 min, took about an hour on the shifter.. figured it woulda been vice-versa..now i gotta do it all again for the led's. lol GREAT POST tho.. keep up the good work

You get quicker at it shane, Ive taken out mine and other peoples clusters quite a few times now. Post up pics when you get a chance.

Going to try this tomorrow I think, Great tutorial thanks man.

Is it possible to clear the blue-ish coat on the faces? I put some hyper white LED's but now it looks purple and too much for the look I was going for

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    Is it possible to clear the blue-ish coat on the faces? I put some hyper white LED's but now it looks purple and too much for the look I was going for
    I think you'd have to change the entire gauge face using an overlay probably I saw a topic about it but it was for 7g's and the links were dead. But I'm working on this right now and I'm using 3 tipped leds and they are hella bright when I tried them hopefully not too bright though.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678