The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1g eclipse lowering springs?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

1g eclipse lowering springs?

Will 1g lowering springs fit my 93 2.0 SOHC galant? Before I cut the springs, I just wanna find out if I can buy them...

00' Diamante LS
    93' Galant n/a (gave to my bro)

Re: 1g eclipse lowering springs?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rollingwithdubz)</div><div class='quotemain'>Will 1g lowering springs fit my 93 2.0 SOHC galant? Â*Before I cut the springs, I just wanna find out if I can buy them...</div>

Why don't you just buy Galant lowering springs??
    --- Hell Hath No Fury Like My 4G63 ---

www.silvergalant.com

they're alot less common, and hence much more expensive than 6g galant lowering springs.

00' Diamante LS
    93' Galant n/a (gave to my bro)

ken inn
    dont know about the fwd cars, BUT, when you compare the vr4 springs with the t/e/l gsx, the front spring on the vr4 is 14.2", and rated at 134. the t/e/l is 13.1/146. the rear is even more, vr4 is 15.3/112. tel is 13.1/140. additionally, the shocks/struts are of different length and dampning. been there, done that.

1312VR4
    I have the GSX set up on my car now. IF you get the 1g springs you will need to get them for a FWD AND you will also need to get the strut's & shocks for a 1g FWD. The spring perch's are at different heights between the Galant & T/E/L so you will need the "matched set" so to speak. It will sit more even & offer a much better ride.

Street Beat Customs sells lowering springs for the FWD 6G. The price isn't bad either.

http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/mitgalexvr48.html
    89 Galant SOHC 5sp