The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hennessy's Not So Bad...

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    Senior TGC Member

Hennessy's Not So Bad...

He only quoted me 1300 bucks for a custom cat-back
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

00GTZ00
    1300 for a cat-back and 6 months to complete the project.... :shock:

Senior TGC Member
    Hehe
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Galant 2NR
    $1300??

Does that come with Lube?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Galant 2NR
    $1300??

Does that come with Lube?!?
    I sure hope it comes with lube if you are going to get screwed like that.

Black2k1GTZ
    Bro go to a Menieke or somewhere...get them to mandral bend some 2.5" piping, get a high flow cat and a nice muffler and you'll be set back about $500 tops!!! $1300 is...how can I put this politely...a gosh darn waste of money LOL!!! If you wanna spend that money, do what I said before...then get some headers and a 70mm throttle body...and youll still have money to spare!!

Marc :mg:

Senior TGC Member
    ROFL...nah 00GTZ00 introduced me to a great resource...gonna get me a new mandrel bent exhaust

Dilemma
    shudder 1300....I got mine just like BLack mentioned and came out to grand total of 489.93 ..with the new piping and a hi-flow cat

00GTZ00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallifan
    ROFL...nah 00GTZ00 introduced me to a great resource...gonna get me a new mandrel bent exhaust
    Glad to see that they were able to help you out!

Senior TGC Member
    Indeed...I was starting to lose hope