The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is a GS a rare Galant to own?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 27
    Dark7GHawk

Is a GS a rare Galant to own?

I have just purchased a 94 Galant GS with some minor mods done, had 90k miles and good condition, it has the DOHC engine and intake exhaust etc. It is a 5spd.

Should I be happy with getting that model in particular. Especially for $3600?

2gsims
    I think so. I heard that this model only produce in 94.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    is it 5spd? 94 gs 5spd is the best year/model to own. that is a very nice engine, half the work is already done for you
    7g for life!

TGC Regular
    Bro. You've got the car that 99% of us are trying to get. You've got the DOHC and a 5 speed. The quickest USDM galant out the blocks. Welcome to the board.

when is we gon be free????

TGC Regular
    Dark7gHawk: Dont listen to them!!! They are lieing!! You should swap cars with me!!!
    Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'>Bro. You've got the car that 99% of us are trying to get. You've got the DOHC and a 5 speed. The quickest USDM galant out the blocks. Welcome to the board.</div>

*cough* 6g vr4 *cough*

But yeah, as far as 7g's go...you're there!
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

man... :evil: nice car... :oops:
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    grrrrrrrr. DOHC? 5spd? that thing must haul ass. you're so lucky. its hte fastest usdm 7G.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    got any pics? its always fun to drool over a gs
    7g for life!

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jluv97)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'>Bro. You've got the car that 99% of us are trying to get. You've got the DOHC and a 5 speed. The quickest USDM galant out the blocks. Welcome to the board.</div>

*cough* 6g vr4 *cough*

But yeah, as far as 7g's go...you're there!</div>

That's what I meant

Dark7GHawk
    No pics yet, would you believe that I just got lucky about it. I was driving around looking for cars for sale and thought this one looked cool, made offer, currently financing it should have it in a few days, will borrow a digicam for ya guys.

Didn't know til just a day ago how cool this car is, and how fast it can be.

Give me some ideas, inexpensive!! less that $50 that I can do. It has intake, exhaust, rims, interior pieces is painted an ugly color, so I already plan on repainting them. So something other than that, something that doesn't include the stereo too, it already has a head unit/amp/subs ( 2 x 12's - included in price already ) not to mention full set of new Bridgestone Euro Sport tires. Anything that will make it run faster smoother, and look better would be a good idea, thanks in advance.

Will soon be a member of the Las Vegas chapter as well.

TGC Regular
    Dang! You are lucky. It came w/ all of that when you bought it? Well good luck tuning that beast.

Moosh
    Nothing you could do for less than $50 will really do anything for it performance wise. I would say just enjoy it how it is.

SkunK
    Wow! That's a smokin' deal even without all the sweet mods that have already been done. Great find! .... and welcome to TGC by the way.

GalantGuy96
    50 bucks? how about some nice chrome valve caps

Dark7GHawk
    Thanks, I am starting to like this car more and more. And these forums seem to be the only place for a G owner. <-- Look I am picking up some slang already. And I still dont even have it registered yet. Crazy!!

Dark7GHawk
    Maybe........

since u got all the basic mods... there is nothing left but to mod with out spending more serious money...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

*cough* VR4 *cough*
    We are the seeds of legends
    Our origns are unknown
    We simpley are
    -:Msport:-

Dark7GHawk
    All I gotta say is ......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast