The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Talk about a kick in the face....

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Talk about a kick in the face....

Sorry to say Brandon... dont be mad at me!!. Over the weekend i went and purchased the Shogun front from Brandon. I came home, and the same night, i put it on my G. It made my galant so happy. I decided to take her out for a nice showoff ride around town. I decided to swing by my dads house for dinner. Were all sitting at the table eating and all of a sudden i hear.... CRAAAAAAASHHH. My little 2 year old sister goes.. "Bradd, car broken." I yell WHAT THE FUCK! and go runnin down stairs. Sure enough a dumbass bitch in a van backed right into my shogun front! I was SO fucking pissed. Put a nice crack down the center, and broke off one of the bolt holes that holds the bumper to the T bar. But a bit on the bright side, its getting fixed for free, and as a plus im getting it painted for free too! (from black to the maroon color). Just thought id share my story with all of ya's!

MISOBITCHI
    well that sucks that it got hit, but awesome that you are getting it painted and fixed for free

brandon
    HOLY SHIT dude are you kidding me?

I am SO sorry to hear that. I know how pumped you were to be getting it and I could certainly tell you were excited when I saw you.

Glad to hear you're getting it fixed though... Damn.

Moosh
    I'm glad it worked out in the end, its going to match now!

escoson
    good things come from bad things. someone blow my car up, then i can get a vr4 out of it.