The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question about 7G product manufacturers

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    Mitsufied

Question about 7G product manufacturers

Guyz,

I found a site that has a lot of OEM & aftermarket products for our 7G's.

They do not post the prices online. You have to contact them for a quote.

Here's an example of what I found:

* Brembo Rotors

* NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    * Denso Iridium Spark Plugs

* Nippon front brake pads
    * PBR front brake pads
    * Advantex front brake pads
    * ACT front brake pads (ceramic)

Does anyone here use the NGK or Denso spark plugs? Which is better?

Does anyone here know if Nippon or ACT products are reputable?

Check the site out for yourselves www.worldpac.com

Mitsufied

Kain
    NGK is the stock spark plug (still very good though)

Nippon/denso are likewise OEM equipment (the rest of the ignition system, and the radiator for exapmle) Also quite good.

And the only ACT I've ever heard of is most well known for their clutches. Of which I've heard good and bad, but mostly good.

Mitsufied
    Guyz,

Sad news

I contacted the VP of Customer Service at WorldPac.com and he emailed me and said that they do not sell to individuals. They are a business to business company.

Does anyone here own an auto parts business or knows someone who does?

Cuz this company has bushings for our 7G's.

What do you all think happens to all those suspension parts with bad bushings from the dealers or mechanic? Companies like this one imports (or manufactures) the bushings. They then get or buy the suspension parts with the old/worn bushings from who ever; then replace the bushings and sell the part again.

In most cases they put in OEM/rubber bushings. But from months of checking and checking and checking...... I've found out that this company can get their hands on 'Poly-urethane' bushings from an Australian company called Fulcrum Suspensions (they make Whiteline and Super Pro urethane suspension products).

I've contacted Fulcrum Suspensions via email and I have a diagram FROM THEM of the front and rear suspensions of our 7G's; indicating what bushings (with part numbers) are made for our 7G's.

I feel like the fox who was trying to get the grapes. I'm just about ready to give up and go to the dealer and buy the parts that I need for BIG $$$$ and get ripped off.

Mitsufied