The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please help, need to know info for a few things.

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Please help, need to know info for a few things.

Okay im sorry guys if this has been previously posted, but I did look, and if it's there, sorry but I will try to make this as "non repetitive" as possible.

Okay i have a 2000 G I4, and im looking to lower it, i am currently looking at this set of eibach springs.

I notice it says it will lower it 1.2 in the front and 1.0 in the rear. Is this enough to make my car flush with my 17" rims i have on there now? If not please can you direct me to springs that will make my fender well flush with my front tire? I hope you understand what I am saying.

Also by doing this drop, for however much, will this cause problems when I get my body kit? I.E being too low.

So basically to sum it up, I need to know how much I need to lower my car to make it flush all the way around with 17" tires, I need to know if that is the only thing I need to buy to lower it and will this interfere with a body kit in the future?

Thanks in advance I hope I have not repeated anyone. :oops:

My car's head gaskets requires more torque than your honda puts out...

Anyone? :cry: :?:

My car's head gaskets requires more torque than your honda puts out...

mjc1055
    i dont have springs or a kit, so i cant really answer from experience, but something you might try is looking at different people signature pages and looking for a list of their mods (specifically look for people with the I4) and see if they have those springs with a kit. if it works for them, itll probably work for you. once you find them you could also pm them directly, because they might not see this post

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    the pro kit does ok in the back but still leaves a bit of gap in the front from all the pics ive seen. the intrax sport springs on that site should lower it nicely. i dont know if they make the eibach sport line springs for the 8g, but thats what i have and its a very nice drop

really it depends on what kit you get. you "should" be ok if you get the pro kit, but you may as well get a good set of coilovers and struts so you can lower it to your desire...
    7g for life!