The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Our Stock resonater after the cat....

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    00GTZ00

Our Stock resonater after the cat....

Does anyone know what the I.D. is of the stock resonater? (the one after the cat)

Senior TGC Member
    Mine measures 2.25"
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

00GTZ00
    for the inside dia right?

Thanks!

Senior TGC Member
    Yep just about.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison