The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Front bumper question

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Front bumper question

are there any body kits with a front bumper that is the same height as the stock bumper? i dont want to get sideskirts and all the just because my front bumper's height is lower than the rest of my car...
    as you know, my front bumper is fugly and has been for almost a year? i havent even started looking for a replacement bumper yet.

Censee
    no there isnt.. i think all body kit bumpers are lower than stock,other than that i think no one would buy them......u can always get a lip,and even that is lower than ure stock bumper.just not as much as body kit bumpers.... i dont think oem heght body kit bumpers even exist..

The 99 Galant
    yeah i'm going for a front lip splitter. They have them at carbon-creations.com. Also if you cut some of the stuff off the grill and center grill and mesh them they look really good. I meshed out my center grill and am thinking of meshing the lower grill too. I cut all the little plastic pieces in the center grill, i have a 99g, and took it to a body shop and had them paint it to match my car and then took mesh to it. Looks great.

hmm the closest thign i see to a body kit for us that will be as close to stock height is possibly a stock world spec galant bumper.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.