The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: air bags

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

air bags

what is the best place to get air bags for a realy reasonable price? on al four or just 2 front ones... thanks!
    Diego

whatever you do .dont go to aim or airbagit.com.......................they say that they give you the best shit but most of it sucks.......---------they gave me plastic fittings, not enough line, wrong bushings, and on top of all of that, my 1st day with my air..............1st DAY, my cylinder snaped in half and they want me to pay 60 bucks for a new one not to mention that i have to also dish out money for the damage to my car..............dont get me wrong, i love my air but aim/airbagit.com sucks rhino dick and their customer service is awsome until they get you r money, after that......they are rude assholes.....
    TEAM GENESIS

galant2nr
    I agree...
    Air isn't something you should skimp on. Either buy good shit or don't bother. There are too many problems if you go cheap.
    I haven't had a problem yet with my Airlift stuff. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. My struts are built specifically for our car and bolt in with no mods.

escoson
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant2nr)</div><div class='quotemain'>I agree...
    Air isn't something you should skimp on. Â*Either buy good shit or don't bother. Â*There are too many problems if you go cheap. Â*
    I haven't had a problem yet with my Airlift stuff. Â*It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. Â*My struts are built specifically for our car and bolt in with no mods.</div>

hook us up with a link i have been thinking of doing airride instead of a supercharger so i wanna look into it a bit.

galant2nr

TGC Regular
    Hey Galant2nr, I just saw your ride in the latest issue of Lowrider Euro where they installed the air ride set up. Looks very good and easy to do. But is your car a daily driver? If so how does the air perform for everday use and ride comfort?

galant2nr
    Wow, I didn't know it was out yet. I will have to pick it up. Yes, my car is a daily driver. It's the only car I've got. I had the suspension installed in LA and drove 400 miles home the next day. The kit has performed perfect so far (about 3 months). A friend of mine that has an air-canned Accord switched to Airlift struts after he rode in my car because he was so impressed with the ride and handling.

TGC Regular
    Well, that settles it....I know what I'm getting myself for Christmas this year!!!

break
    just for clarity's sake, the kit in question is http://www.airliftcompany.com/easystreet/EclipseII.htm right?

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by break
    just for clarity's sake, the kit in question is http://www.airliftcompany.com/easystreet/EclipseII.htm right?
    Ding! Ding! Ding! You arrr correct Suh!

Yes, 2G eclipse endeed. Sweet they have a kit for my car, now it's on!
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>