The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need help with Exhaust!

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    mikeizzle

Need help with Exhaust!

I'm looking for a cat-back exhaust system for my galant. I have a 2000 ES, and am real confused on which one to get. I see alot of ya'll know what you talkin about so I decided to post it. I would like to know what brand to get and where would be the best website or place to get it from. Thanks.

8ggalant

Re: Need help with Exhaust!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mikeizzle)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm looking for a cat-back exhaust system for my galant. Â*I have a 2000 ES, and am real confused on which one to get. Â*I see alot of ya'll know what you talkin about so I decided to post it. Â* Â*I would like to know what brand to get and where would be the best website or place to get it from. Â*Thanks.</div>

yer confused on which one to get.....which ones are therre to choose from....juss a lil sarcasm...no one as of now makes a catback but a few companies are supposed to be doin r&d so we'll see....most of us have bought a universal aftermarket muffler and had custom piping done at a local shop....search and u shall find

mjc1055
    if you decide not to go the custom route, there are a few possibilties that could hopefully be opening up in the near future... from what ive heard on these boards and a couple different websites, injen and obx both claim that they are releasing cat-backs for our cars (both i4 and v6), and i seem to remember hearing something about invidia but dont quote me on that. So, if you wanna wait for a little while, or maybe get in contact with representatives of any of those companies, thats a possibilty.

There is no cat back for our cars, they are all in R&D but if you buy a cat back for an eclipse 2000 & up you would just need to add about a foot or two or three (dont know exactly do a search and you could find out better) to the pipe to make it fit right. If not get a custom mandrel bent cat back, better than just a regular cat back.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter