The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: shortram intake

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    Proto

shortram intake

I need to know if this will fit or if i should buy a different one..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=38634

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    it might not fit around the oval part of the back of the MAF, you might have to get different rubber couplers. also remember that you still need an MAF adapter so you can actually use a cone filter
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

yes, that will fit our 7g

Proto
    Positive it will fit? On the CAI tutorial says ya need the 92-95 civic one. Civic shortram posted below..
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...ssPageName=WDVW

Also where can I buy just the MAF adapter?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proto)</div><div class='quotemain'>Positive it will fit? On the CAI tutorial says ya need the 92-95 civic one. Civic shortram posted below..
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38634&item=7944966 960&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW</div>

That intake elbow will work because that is the same type that I have on my g. The short ram civic pipe is too long and will get in the way of the battery, unless you're willing to relocate it. Plus you still need to connect the MAF to the intake pipe, increasing the length of your inteke setup by a few more inches.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proto)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Also where can I buy just the MAF adapter? </div>

They have those on ebay

As for the rubber coupler that connects to the MAF and intake pipe, you can get that at home deopt in the plumping section, look for a reducer. One that goes from 4in and reduces to 3in on the other end.

nysgalant

i made my own Cai abd shortram intake

right now i hae my short ram in since it winter time but all you need is air flow adapter and 3 into 4" rubber tubbing cut off an inch from each side and then you can attacht the filter

Re: i made my own Cai abd shortram intake

Quote Originally Posted by nysgalant
    right now i hae my short ram in since it winter time but all you need is air flow adapter and 3 into 4" rubber tubbing cut off an inch from each side and then you can attacht the filter
    :?: :?: :?:

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    ok, kind of confused.

gottman; you have the intake that protto posted? or a different. The bend you're speaking of is the one in the pic? Or is the one in the pic the one you say is too long?

I'm wanting to do the cai, and get the throttle body to mas also. But i'm not paying 240 for weaponR short ram and 240 for integra gsr cai. "Ya feel me?!"

any responce would be welcome, i know it's also a sticky, but i'm not getting my answers there. I did a search and came up with all kinds of other BS, and sorry if i don't feel like going through 732 results in a search for "Short ram intake" under performance modification for 7G

Mindless
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice
    ok, kind of confused.

gottman; you have the intake that protto posted? or a different. The bend you're speaking of is the one in the pic? Or is the one in the pic the one you say is too long?

I'm wanting to do the cai, and get the throttle body to mas also. But i'm not paying 240 for weaponR short ram and 240 for integra gsr cai. "Ya feel me?!"

any responce would be welcome, i know it's also a sticky, but i'm not getting my answers there. I did a search and came up with all kinds of other BS, and sorry if i don't feel like going through 732 results in a search for "Short ram intake" under performance modification for 7G
    Just get an "ebay" CAI for an integra or buy some bends, filter, and clamps and make your own.