The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question about 7G JDM Galant

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Mitsufied

Question about 7G JDM Galant

Does anyone think or 'know' if the JDM style front bumper for the 7G will fit our US versions?

Check out the link to see how nice the JDM bumpers are http://community.webshots.com/photo/284646...80378AQZpxwrqkq

Since we were able to use the JDM headlights........ I'm assuming that we would be able to use the bumper too.

Opinions anyone?

yeah, I'm almost positive it'll fit

it should be able to fit. the body shop most likely will have to do a lil bit of tweeking but yea, thats standard. i don't know where the mounts for the jdm bumpers are so u might need to make new ones. nothing major really

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

only thing u have to do is make a new bumber , cuz the bumper on the USDM sticks out more than the bumper on the JDM, as for the bumper covers, they bolt up at the same spots

JADIEN
    I want the silver one!!! Just so I can wash my headlights at the flick of a switch. J/K

I really want the "diamond" edition.... anyone got the resources to get it here?

ONE

Experienced TGC Member
    Some people do... most of them are named vr6.

He ownes a JDM Diamond Edition, he also can get parts for it. Look him up in the members search and PM him. :thumbsup:
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>