The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Does anybody have this intake?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    Troyboy042101

Does anybody have this intake?

It look to me like a weapon R. For everyone 1 no that has one then think they got jipped. for less you can buy a cold air intake from dreamspeed. mine was 123 shipped and i love it
    www.dreamsped2.com
    2002 Silver Galant

"If a man yells in the Woods, But there is no women around to hear him, Is he still wrong?"

A question that has plauged man for ages.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by screamoboy85
    It look to me like a weapon R. For everyone 1 no that has one then think they got jipped. for less you can buy a cold air intake from dreamspeed. mine was 123 shipped and i love it
    www.dreamsped2.com
    Hey thats actually a great link. I think Im going to purshase that as soon as I get my car back.

Dre

Re: Does anybody have this intake?

Quote Originally Posted by Troyboy042101
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38634&item=2434224 326

Is it a good intake or not?
    Hey man. Do a seach on the forum for weapon r, read through some of the threads, and you will get an idea of what people generally think about them on this forum. I have been contemplating getting either a CAI or Short RAM (just for 1-2 hp gain?), but AEM or Injen seem to be amongst the more popular ones. Here is one example:

http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php...hlight=weapon+r

Weapon R rubs aginst your battery post, if you put something on the battery post it wont rub a hole throught the intake pipe, but look around a little more you could probably find something better.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

Weapon R is a piece of shit. For the less money you can do far better.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(verywhite01)</div><div class='quotemain'>Weapon R rubs aginst your battery post, if you put something on the battery post it wont rub a hole throught the intake pipe, but look around a little more you could probably find something better.</div>

I have the weapon r, and it rubs, but fixed that prob other than that it's all right actually louder than my exhaust when u hit full throttle.