The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Air Kit install in Euro Lowrider

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    galant2nr

Air Kit install in Euro Lowrider

Check out this link for the article in this month's copy of Lowrider Euro.

http://www.lowridereuromagazine.com/tech/ridingonair/

Houstonsfinest
    STAY TUNED!! I'm bagging my G in october!!!!! The game will never be the same...........TGC......

and?.... its been done before..... who remembers CLAY?
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

galant2nr
    Actually, Clay only had the front done, and he took it out because it was always leaking.

Don't be a hater!

UncleMeat
    wrong, clay had all 4 done, for a long time, clays was the first to successfully ride, shashivr4 was really the first, but his design broke a lot up front... and the back was what leaked

the reason clay took them out was because he got an evo motor and was tired of playing the show game

time to get serious and get some performance suspension when you step up to 300+ hp

Thank you UncleMeat.....

Houstonsfinest
    damn, it's enough haters on cardomain, do you need to hate on here too?
    Who cares who done it 1st, no one cares, we are all just trying to tighten our cars, whether you like the fast and furious shyt or just having ya g-wagon bling bling...don't hate....participate!!!!! (As you can see, i prefer the bling)

lol.....

galant2nr
    Damn, I don't know where all this shit came from. I never even claimed to be first!
    Funny how defensive people are.

galant2nr
    Damn, I don't know where all this shit came from. I never even claimed to be first!
    Funny how defensive people are.

UncleMeat
    i think viciouslord was referring to the other guys post about "the game will never be the same" or somethin like that

wow someone actually understands..... read the complete statement.... before posting..... once again thank you UncleMeat.............

Houstonsfinest
    whatever! Just ride!!!!!!!!!