The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Shock absorbers, springs and lowering..

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    gala(nt)ctic

Shock absorbers, springs and lowering..

Hi,

I was wondering what you guys suggest for lowering.. the things i want is a complete kit with shock absorbers and lowering springs..

But I was thinking of koni shock absorbers, but what kind of lowering springs would go well with the koni shock absorbers? (koni has complete kits, but not for the mitsubishi galant)..

I want to lower it 5-6cm, (maybe more front or less back..)

And yeah, I live in Sweden.. so it's a euro model (if that changes anything).

Edit : I found the height i'm looking for.. pinoyMMC's car ( http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view...?page_id=422507 ).. thats about the height I want, maybe, just maybe a little lower in front.. pinoyMMC, how much did you lower it?

Quote Originally Posted by gala(nt)ctic View Post
    Hi,

I was wondering what you guys suggest for lowering.. the things i want is a complete kit with shock absorbers and lowering springs..

But I was thinking of koni shock absorbers, but what kind of lowering springs would go well with the koni shock absorbers? (koni has complete kits, but not for the mitsubishi galant)..

I want to lower it 5-6cm, (maybe more front or less back..)

And yeah, I live in Sweden.. so it's a euro model (if that changes anything).

Edit : I found the height i'm looking for.. pinoyMMC's car ( http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view...?page_id=422507 ).. thats about the height I want, maybe, just maybe a little lower in front.. pinoyMMC, how much did you lower it?
    i am also planning to do this on my galant. well sorry for digging up this old thread luckily that car domain link is still working. looks like i already have an idea i will be posting my galant pictures soon once my work is already done! cheers!

This thread is the winner for old (actually ancient...lol) threads... :)

werd yo