The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for ground effects.

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    greydaze126

Looking for ground effects.

Does anyone have or know where i can get ground effects for my 95 galant. Or Any Euro taillights.??????????? :shock:

ummm
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

sorry no add ons for our car... i think in europe they have a couple they use to sell... but i think they stopped selling them too... try customising ones with accords they fit rather well actually around 94 to 96

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    only body kit is the erebuni shogun...
    7g for life!

TGC Regular
    has anyone actually ever done that? I've never seen that before

when is we gon be free????

brandon
    I've seen both Accord body kits and Accord tailights molded to Galants. Takes a lot of body work though.

i have the stock accord lip on my car... it added 1.5 in the front and 2" on the front sides... soo far me and denver are the only ones that i know that has done this...fits pretty good after some bondo...

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    denver did not do it :?
    7g for life!

yes i did, but i ended up taking the front off cuz my driveway scraped it off, but yeah, it fits with minimal modifications, sides fit too, gotta cut a little, the rear is tricky, cuz of the position of our exhaust, not worth doing IMO

Zander
    ok I once heard seth say somthing about getting the front air dam of the euburni kit for about 200 dollars I was just woundering where.

brandon
    Hey krazie,

You have any other pics of that front lip? I've been lookin to lower my front bumper a bit and that sounds like the best plan...

sorry not yet but its cheap though... paid 7 bucks for the front and 15 for both sides...at a junk yard...