The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Intake Adapter Kit QUES

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    GalantSeoulja

Intake Adapter Kit QUES

hey i'm tryin to get an intake adapter kit from ebay but the seller wants to know if i have a air temperature sensor. Is that the MAS or is it something else? Please write back 'cause i'm anxious to get it! thanks!

your car has a MAS. mass airflow sensor. it pretty much monitors the airflow. like how much goes in and stuff. but yea one of the things that it does is monitor temperature

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

GalantSeoulja
    thanx. one more question... are the mufflers from ebay reliable or are they just another cheap pieces of craps? thanx!

some are reliable and some are some shit

mine is a piece of crap... but i think peanotation sounds really good...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

maroonmonster7G
    which ones on ebay are worth getting?

GalantSeoulja
    where online do ya'll think I can get a nice exhaust for a descent price?

GalantSeoulja
    Do ya'll think just getting this adapter kit will give me hp or just blow all the hot air in and do nuthin but fuck up my engine? I just wanted to get this till I buy things to make a custom intake. Thanks!

somebody please answer this question.....
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

well in most cases, the adapotr and filter will be needed for the custom intake. so it would be nice to have.

as for gains, i believe you'll feel some gains. i sometimes have just the filter on my intake and i do notice a gain between using just the filter and using the factory airbox.

on the short ram intake, the filter will be a big part of the gains. the car doesn't have to work to suck air thru the maze of piping that we call the factory airbox and its inlet.

but yea, don't expect to put on a filter and then see 12 15 hp gains. the gains are small but every lil bit helps.

unless you put on a decal.... thats an extra 50 hp right there
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley