The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: price quote.....

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    steveo1

price quote.....

what should it cost to get springs put on? I picked intrax for about $260. that is a 2" drop or so. but yeah j/w how much for install like at carx or something. I don't want to mess up. thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    If you take the car to a "big" name place expect to pay some $$$, but usually they will cover their work w/o any BS if you have any problems with their work. Then again you can find a reputable tuner shop that will probably do it for about $30-$40 for each corner. Then again i would advise to probe their knowledge to really see if they know their shiz.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    dude, ill do it for you for free, im only 4hrs away from you :lauging:

st charles near st louis?

i went to a local shop where i take my car to whenever maintenance is needed and i asked them to install mine and they wouldnt. they said they wouldnt fit or some crap like that so i said screw it, and did it myself...
    7g for life!

just ask around mine was 65 for everything...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

brandon
    I'd say you're lookin at around $100 or so. I was quoted up to around $200 though and decided to do it myself.

It's really not that hard if you have another person helping you out.

Mindless
    It's not hard man, just do it yourself.

steveo1
    I would do it myself but I don't have a warenty on it. so you know if I mess up I can only blame myself. but yeah Seth you should have came to the meet this past Sat. it pretty cool meeting new people and checkin out their cars. 7 total. Thanks everyone. maybe if I find th time I will do it though. who knows.

brandon
    Seriously though, it's near impossible to mess up... just unbolt and re-bolt.

be careful when u unbolt the nuts... some of them are under serious pressure... u dont wanna poke an eye out :shock:
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

brandon
    Just make sure you rent a spring compressor and you're good.