The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EVO KIT for the 7g

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 29
    thanks for the info, but I still need pics of what designs u guys want

HiperSilver
    thought u said the prototype was almost done

Ok I found this in the phillipines, and it just so happens to be called a evolution kit!!! The shit is hot an d I want one but I cant get a hold of them to find out how much the shit costs!!! Heres the link, check out the one for 7g baby!! http://www.optionsunlimited.com.ph/main.html

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Gir
    No thanks on teh phillipense kit. It doens't look very good to me. I want teh kit that looks like the picture someone had photoshopped up at the old TGC board. That one looked good. The Phillipeans kit looks way too high, not very aggressive at all. Plus the lights are way too small.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HiperSilver)</div><div class='quotemain'>thought u said the prototype was almost done</div>

thats on my other kit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kimya)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok I found this in the phillipines, and it just so happens to be called a evolution kit!!! The shit is hot an d I want one but I cant get a hold of them to find out how much the shit costs!!! Â*Heres the link, check out the one for 7g baby!! Â* http://www.optionsunlimited.com.ph/main.html</div>

I was in love with that bumper for a while, but there is no way I can get that kit here without paying an arm and a leg, but i can get it done still tho

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    <span style='color:blue'>I don't want the phillipeans one either. Rather have something that looks more like the evo kitt from the 2000 Lancer</span>

TGC Regular
    I personally like the 94-97 Evolution kit. What would that cost to buy and then get shipped? And how much modification would need to be done to have it fit a US spec Galant?
    Chris
    2004 Mazda 3i; bought 7/2/04
    98 Galant ES; Sold 6/30/04

I love that one! It is real simple yet aggressive! The shogun kit looks comic to me! If it came down to it, I would just remain stock if the shogun was always my only choice

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Gir
    Trini had said he tried it but the shipping is an arm and a leg. The shipping from the phillipines is ridiculously high, and unless someone you know is willing to bring it back for you on a trip, it isn't going to be easily done. This all doesn't even mention the fact that the evolution bumper there looks VERY stock. It just has the holes for the extra lights. A 97-98 bumper looks almost identical, except for the holes and the little lip on the bottom. This is Denver offering to have an entire new kit made for our car, and you still want the same thing that already exists? That don't make any sense. I'm all about anything new and crazy looking. Especially considering Denver can get it cheaply done for like 350 dollars a bumper.

Not also to even mention once more that an EVO kit has BIG ASS LIGHTS. That is what makes an evo kit, an evo kit. Are we forgetting about that and just saying...well since it's for a mitsu, and it's got two extra lights...hell...let's call it an evo kit?

ok guys, I cant do anything unless I have ideas.....

<span style='color:blue'>This was the evo kit that i was trying to get clat to make, or at least something close to it</span>

Initial -G-host
    Denver... ask Seth or Pavel to Photoshop a EVO 5 or 6 front to the 7g. There has been a dozen post with no pics to give ideas for the EVO front.

IMO, i agree with chris, the 7g just wouldn't look right with a big evo kit on the front. its more round compared to the 8g and the lancer/mirage. the one that chris posted woul look just right

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<span style='color:blue'> To Each, Their own. Personally, I don't want, and wouldn't pay for the kit from the phillipeans. I do like the evo kit with the big lights. But another idea i had, is would it be possible to make the JDM front bumper for the VR4 galant of our Generation. Has any one seen Mitsupiets car, i'd love to get a hold of that</span>

mitsupiet has the stock diamond edition bumper

TGC Regular
    Denver, what happened to the kit you were going to have made, that was similar to the 94-97 accords? I personally liked that one, any word on it? Or is that in the trash can?
    Chris

mold is done, was test fitted and everything, however I cant get it until i get some $$, so we all have to wait a lil while longer, the company dont mind, they said that as long as i get it within the month, which i can do

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NyGalant4G63T)</div><div class='quotemain'>mold is done, was test fitted and everything, however I cant get it until i get some $$, so we all have to wait a lil while longer, the company dont mind, they said that as long as i get it within the month, which i can do</div>

Great! Whats the name of the company that made it? Any idea what the final kit will cost for us? Also, is it a direct fit?...Now I just need to get that second job! :-(
    Chris

Gir

That's what i want it to look like. Finally found a suitable picture.[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast