Well I put in the Deyeme Racing Firm front engine mout on saturday. Took about 40 min to do. Getting the original one out was easy. Putting in the new one was a bitch. All it took for tool was:

A floor Jack
14mm Socket
17mm socket
14mm Box wrench
ratchet
3 ratchet extentions

I jacked the engine up about .5" (just enough to support the engine. and unbolted the Bolt that goes through the mount using the 14mm box wrench and socket. Easy...Next I unbolted the front bolt to the engine mount using the 14mm socket and the three extentions. Easy. Next came the Basck bolt. This one was a bich I had to jam the socket into place to get over the bolt, But what made it so hard to get off was the mounting bolt that attached the mounting bracket to the engine. The best way to get to this back bolt is to unbolt the front of the crossmember and pull it out of your way. This will help on both the install and removal..

The ride is allmost the exact same except for a SLIGHT vibration in the steering wheel when stopped. Now when you floor the car the tires break loose VERY easy and SMOOTH. All the engine and wheel "hop" is gone. This mod to me was worth to $70 just for the improvement in how the power is now getting to the ground.

I was also able to confirm that I have at least 1 other motor mount blown. The pass side. you can see the ripped rubber petruding from the sides of the mount. So within the next few months I am going to be replacing this mount with another polly engine mount from Deyeme racing. Might even end up converting all of them to polly, but only time will tell.....

Next mod....universal magnaflow muffler with 3" slant cut resonated tip....